Recent content by Raichu

  1. Raichu

    Shounen Metallica Metalluca by Mizuno Teruaki

    Re: [NEW] Metallica Metalluca by Mizuno Teruaki Not bad,it looks like an average shounen manga but it could turn into an interesting direction.My guess that the main mysteries is about some kind of very precious metal and bad people that take those metals or steal them...Perharps also about the...
  2. Raichu

    Bakuman Vol 10 (ch080-ch088) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 84 Discussion / 85 Prediction I felt my blood boiled,I really want to see Perfect Crime Club getting serialized,if not,it would be a huge troll and I'll slappp Ohba for it >w<! In the beginning on how they introduced the story,it felted so-so,but after a bit more of details,it...
  3. Raichu

    Shounen Lock-on! by TSUCHIDA Kenta

    ^ And I'll add....To promote newer series!But unfortunately,it didn't really worked for many of them... Lock-On is currently in a tight spot right now,now it's up to it to find a way to climb back to the top or otherwise...
  4. Raichu

    Shounen Durarara! by Narita Ryohgo & Satorigi Akiyo & Yasuda Suzuhito

    ^ Well,apparently,every characters have something special//more like weird or abnormality about them,and the plot revolves about all of them...of something.. Guess the plot is more about a twisted slife of life//developement~~ You can find some of the snippets here...
  5. Raichu

    Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 79 Discussion / 80 Prediction So long awaited chapter... I'm so freaking happy that I can't say a word to express my feelings! --drown in tears of joy-- I knew it that Shizuka is the next obstacle,but I want either of them getting cancelled D: ...!Tough,tough...
  6. Raichu

    Shounen Lock-on! by TSUCHIDA Kenta

    lol this seems weird for me but this story has a lot of developement space...it can goes everywhere...It could head into many different kinds of directions,which I'd like to see,instead of the usual romance-comedy.(It could be detective/mystery;Psychology;Action;Adventure annnnd fantasy...) But...
  7. Raichu

    Fairy Tail Vol. 21 (chap. 170-178) discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 177 Spoiler Thread Damn the new chapter was awesome... A country ruled by cats-Exceed-... So the Edolas' king was controlled by the go-queen...? I think that Happy and Charle'll probably rebel or something...but will they do it xD...?Against all the mass... btw didn't knew...
  8. Raichu

    Seinen Nononono by OKAMOTO Lynn

    Re: [Featured] Nononono by OKAMOTO Lynn Newest chapter:Nono pwned them right in the face,that's all I have to say...xD The newest chapter made me reread raw 3 and 4 again...lol... I think that I'd probably will never get tired of this manga...
  9. Raichu

    Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 77 Discussion / 78 Prediction Ashirogi's getting in a tight spot... I really don't know what's going to happen next,so much conflicts happening at the same time IMO.btw I didn't knew if an author with 2 series cancelled will get their contract cancelled?It must be tough being a...
  10. Raichu

    Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 76 Discussion / 77 Prediction Gag fail lol...but that was a bright idea anyway :D~ Yeah,me too,I dunno about that either...//but not as a joke kk...
  11. Raichu

    Seinen Nononono by OKAMOTO Lynn

    Re: [Featured] Nononono by OKAMOTO Lynn I'm happy that this got scanlated and even more that the fact that there's a thread about it~~ I'm currently at the latest chapter on MH but sad that Finestela couldn't keep up posting the raws(I can't download much from Raw-Paradise or else I'll exceed...
  12. Raichu

    Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 76 Discussion / 77 Prediction Wow it's like I've been waiting for this moment...forever!! I'm very sick of them being obsessed with gags...like gags'll do well this way or that way... They finally know the respect and rivality that Niizuma holds!Yess~~ Doing a gag to a serious...
  13. Raichu

    Shounen 1/2 Prince by Yu Wo & Choi Hong Chong

    Re: [Manhua] 1/2 Prince lol it's been here for some months and finally a thread? Too bad we can't get the raws for this but the scans' quality are quite nice :D
  14. Raichu

    Fairy Tail Vol. 21 (chap. 170-178) discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 174 Discussion/ 175 Predictions I don't think everyone's the opposite of the opposite but... Oh boy it's kinda weird to say but I think that Edolas' Natsu is now my favorite character,it's about time we need to have a character like that...who has a split personality @w@ (And is...
  15. Raichu

    Art Mago Official Art Thread

    Nice redraw,unok-kun hehe~ Wow those pages are spread they look freaking sweet,I think that Shiibashi sensei purposely did that....but on two different chapters... Awesome idea xDDD The recent chapters have a lot of color pages already,I wonder how far Mago did gain in popularity?Will it get on...
Top