Recent content by Raido-Senpai

  1. Wii Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen SP

    Oh my God... This is so awesome! I always loved the GNT series more because all the other Naruto games are button smashers and they are getting old very fast (at least for Core gamers). I'm so exited how the movesets of characters like A and Bee will look like ^^
  2. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 179

    Well, they seem to be more on the side of Danzo. They share the same opinion as him...
  3. Chapter Naruto 511 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 511 Discussion / 512 Prediction Maybe she used the paper bomb arsenal of her team? Or even of Amegakure..? But yeah, it's a bit too much, but I don't really mind it.
  4. Chapter Naruto 511 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 511 Discussion / 512 Prediction Awesome chapter! Really sad moments, but also some funny. And Madara's new mask looks cool, but I'm much happier that he has now his fan back :D
  5. Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Spoiler Discussion People die accidentally by biting their tongue off or when they are unconscious... I think it's a great way to die, and somehow it's the third time he dies xD
  6. Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction Kisame can control Samehada, I guess he only needs to grab it. You know, after Kisame grabbed Samehada, it took the Chakra of Bee and gave it Kisame, which it wouldn't do by itself.
  7. Wii Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles

    Cool, so this is coming to the west. I didn't expect that. It's an action adventure with 2 playable character (Naruto and Sasuke) and the story is typical filler... It's good enough for me to buy it!
  8. Is it worth buying a Playstation 2?

    I only have Ultimate Ninja 5 and I think it's pretty bad... Every character plays almost the same, they only have a few different combos and it's get very repetitive. And half the ougis are awful... I only like the number of playble characters, but that's about it. In my opinion it's not worth...
  9. Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction Hahahahahaha, the moment with Ninkame (the turtle) was so funny xD And the fight is pretty cool, I don't mind if it ends soon, it should have been obvious that Gai will fight with a lot gates open and that such a fight wouldn't be long.
  10. Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Spoiler Discussion Yay, lots of new techniques (even Aoba uses a new one), that's all I need for now. Can't wait for the chapter, seems to be a nice fight!
  11. Discussion Was it weird for Pain/Nagato to accept Orochimaru into Akatsuki?

    Orochimaru said to Naruto "Just try make sure you kill at least one more "Akatsuki" member for me". After Orochimaru died, Kisame said "Does that mean we don't have to seek for him anymore?", and Deidara said "I wish I could kill Orochimaru myself".
  12. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions I hope so, I always love to see characters fighting which aren't that important... Aoba didn't do anything important on that island, I hope he will be more important in that fight. And i kinda see Motoi dying, maybe he will sacrifice himself to safe...
  13. Discussion Power levels are seeming dragonballz-ish.

    Wasn't it clear very early that Naruto would control the Kyuubi some day? And wasn't it clear that he would be the strongest charakter at the end of the manga? And wasn't it clear that Sasuke would be as strong as Naruto? And I don't think Naruto is much stronger than the Raikage right now...
  14. "With a seal only a non-jinchuuriki like me can use, the dead demon seal"

    Yeah, pretty much everyone noticed it back than... Here is an explanation by "boyakist4649": http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2001478&postcount=4
  15. Discussion Power levels are seeming dragonballz-ish.

    And don't forget that strength, speed and stamina aren't everything in Naruto, with things like Genjutsu, seals and tactics everybody can be beaten in Naruto.
Top