Recent content by Raidoton

  1. Chapter Naruto 570 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 570 Discussion / 571 Predictions ** Check out the Naruto Awards Tobi isn't worried at all and the plan to free Son Goku has failed, so I don't think everything works to perfectly. They face now 5 Bijus, it's getting tough right now and I think they'll need back-up.
  2. Lower Tier RD 1 Kiba vs Neji

    She already has surpassed her father in some way, but whatever... He was able to fight lots of Naruto clones... You forgot Shikamaru? @Topic I also think Neji would win this quite easy... He is just to skilled in Tai-Jutsu and has very good defense skills!
  3. Top Tier RD 1 Konan vs Chiyo

    Yeah, but Minato and Torune did it without preparation time, guess they could've done better with the same time Konan had. @Topic Konan when she fought Jiraiya didn't look strong enough to defeat Chiyo. She pretty much went all out, as Pain suggested. And it didn't look that she had paper...
  4. Chapter Naruto 534 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 534 Spoiler Discussion No, guys like you must stop! Stop complaining about something if you don't have more than the spoilers... Every chapter people start complaining about something in the spoilers, which in the end turns out to be different... Asuma got sealed, just like Zabuza...
  5. Chapter Naruto 534 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 534 Spoiler Discussion Well... by guarding him, they can fight, right? I didn't say they would fight Naruto, but the squad looks like he is composed to fight somebody ^^
  6. Chapter Naruto 534 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 534 Spoiler Discussion The picture on the bottom left just shows an Edo fighter I guess. He also has the mark and the person who is fighting him is looking in another direction... (Looks like Hizashi and Hiashi) @Topic Iruka looks badass O_O Can't wait to see him and his squad...
  7. Chapter Naruto 533 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 533 Discussion/ 534 Predictions At first it didn't look like he lost weight, but his face looks thinner. I really hope he got thinner! And that we will see some new Butterfly techniques ^^
  8. Chapter Naruto 533 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 533 Discussion/ 534 Predictions He only said that the Akamichi clan is there for so long. Not Yamanaka, not Nara, not Konoha... And it makes a lot of sense that they were there long before Konoha was build. Look at the armor, looks kinda like Samurai armor, doesn't it? And we know...
  9. Chapter Naruto 533 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 533 Discussion/ 534 Predictions I was about to post that xD Well, I'm very happy that Tenten was not using the fan... That would've been ridiculous...
  10. Chapter Naruto 533 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 533 Discussion/ 534 Predictions Awesome chapter. I always hoped to see Choji in butterfly mode again ^^ And I really like how Ino was fighting in Choji's body and Shikamaru protected Ino with Kagemane xD
  11. Chapter Naruto 533 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 533 Spoiler Discussion Seriously, it's just one of Kakuzu's hearts. Konohamaru defeated a Pain body. I can understand if somebody finds that too much, but Tenten destroying one of Kakuzu's hearts isn't far fetched...
  12. Chapter Naruto 533 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 533 Spoiler Discussion Since she is not exhausted in any way (as it seems), it's very likely that she is using it for the first time after she destroyed the mask. But I'm asking myself how does she know the name of the technique? It looks like she doesn't even know whom the weapon...
  13. Chapter Naruto 533 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 533 Spoiler Discussion But in the third picture it looks like Ino comes back to her old body. So Choji released himself from Shintenshin and used butterfly mode O_O
  14. Chapter Naruto 533 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 533 Spoiler Discussion Against Pain, there were no people that talked to him. Look how much Ino, Shikamaru, Choza and Asuma now talk to him. When Choza was "dead", Choji just cried and he was at the end of his (will)power. Now 4 of his most beloved persons convince him to man up and...
  15. Chapter Naruto 533 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 533 Spoiler Discussion Yeah, wouldn't it be better if all 3 were acting the same... so the fight can end after 1 or 2 chapters..? Well, I like the fact that Choji is different, just like I liked Naruto more when he was not one of the 5 strongest characters in the manga...
Top