my guess is he made a yukihara version of shinomiyas filled cabbage. adapting a former firsr seats dish and making it his soeciality would lead to a good story.
WTF...6 of the E10 seem to have very little pride in cooking and are some kind of elitists....
I am disappointed but not surprised (the series needed strong villains and they seem ideal)
Now the first generation has to take 2 seats (I am betting on is for Soma....the other I dont know) from...
So it's basically "more rules will be added for the creators convinience"? Thats the same reasoning that made DanganRonpa so annoying in it's cases sometimes and it is annoying now. We can never be certain about things or deduct the future of the series as new rules can and will be added to make...
So shokugekis could tie? when was that established?
I can't feel anything else but a heavy dose of deus ex machina for the most interesting finals.....
it's kind of insulting for the reader (and the fans) to make a threeway stand off just because we get a rule we never heard of befor 8presumably...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 84 Spoiler Thread
Grilles duck isnt of any origin it#s part of many regional dishes. They key point there was the salsa verde. Salsa verde (translated: grean sauce) is part of eurpoean cuisine but back then takumi used japanese ingredients to create it. Thats why it was...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 84 Spoiler Thread
I think the training camp is the crucial info about what the underlying theme of the challenge is. back the the topic was "japanese dish" but the Aldini's made in it's essence an european dish (if you ned to remember: wild duck with salsa verde) but with...
To put it bluntly: you are mistaking her character. Though she does not like Souma for his easy going ways, she is very serious about cooking, even Soma recognized how she was judging his stew with her whole body. Their first encounter during the enrollment test, where she dismissed his cooking...
To change the topic to whats actually important happening in the hcapter:
What coudl erina mean with *You don't understand the Theme*?
So far it wasn't enough just to cook a dish fitting the subject but you had to evolve it somehow aswell.
This couldn mean the Stew might be good but it's juts a...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 81 Spoiler Thread
Let's face it this manga is generic as f.... BUT it is still enjoyable. I really enjoy the art, the characters and the cuisine and I look forward to Soma crushing that Shninigami-Stalker.
Probably taht he will always be there somehow but loose in the first or second round of any tournament?
The always weak but amiable *rival* who is mostly used to display enemy strength (Like Yamcha always fights and looses to the strongest fighter in Dragonball, a role later given to Vegeta).
I...
I dont want to speculate on racism here. It's not racism just bad writing. The manga is full of stereotypes if you look closely (foodgasms, the Aldini's)
The other problem right n ow is the very generic outcome of the battles with souma now facing against all the big evil story-arc rivals and...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 79 Spoiler Thread
kind of mad they used dessert instead of cake or pudding as it's broader theme than the preceding rounds.
Next could be soup, casserole or just themes like festive, spring or fixed ingredients. We still know too little about the tournament to make...