Recent content by rainymemori

  1. Discussion Popularity Problems: What is wrong with Yu Kanda?

    lolz i agree. girls do like him for the kanda x allen pairing. some girls like the lavi x kanda pairing....and some strange ones that i dare not to mention. >_> also the making fun of him part is true too! other characters that are like him, like sasuke from naruto, for example, are almost...
  2. Anime "Never ever every men on earth will ever end" [result]

    i only hear "never ever end" and "so far away" not "fly away". but i guess my reply was way too late since the offcial lyrics are out already. >_<
  3. Anime D.Gray-man Season 1 (Episodes 1-51) Discussion

    Re: DGM Anime EP13 Discussion Cross's coat is gold/yellow, because his rank is higher. The generals get the gold with black, while the exorcists get the silver (white) with black. The finders don't have the black coloured coat, but they have the beige-white one. I hope that clears the...
  4. Discussion Popularity Problems: What is wrong with Yu Kanda?

    i don't hate kanda, not at all. actually, i LIKE Kanda. I don't think he is arrogant from the day he was born. Something must have happened to him. Maybe it was linked with that certain person that he wants to find? Hoshino-sensei did make him very mysterious. in fact, all characters are...
  5. Info The Deviant Art Thread

    Re: Deviant Art Thread Hm..this is mine: grayishfeather.deviantart.com Lolz I'm not sure if I'm good (I don't think so) but everyone, please take a look! ^^ I think so. Added. ~ Ayah
  6. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 104 Predictions Thread I agree with the Crowley staying and fighting Jasdebi theory....I just hope it doesn't turn out to be like Kanda's fight though. I still don't think Kanda is dead. My guess at the end of this arc of chapters, allen and co. will encounter Kanda, of...
  7. TRC Sounds Like The Wizard Of Oz

    I don't think tsubasa is like wizard of oz. Sakura's main goal is not to get home. Also, in Tsubasa, sakura is in love with Syaoran and wants to save him, however, no where in oz did did it say that dorothy loved someone and want to save him. Although there is some similarity between Fay and...
  8. Society Korea and Middle East! How does the world view them?

    I am from Asia. In fact, I'm half Chinese and half korean. (Right now I attend school in the U.S.) The way most of the other parts of the world views korea is like "OMGOSH KOREA IS A LIKE A COUNTRY FOR FRICKIN NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!! EWWWW" because of the news and such. I believe that they only think...
  9. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 097 Predictions I predict that we will learn something about kanda's past in the next chapter. We saw Skin's (which i thought was very good), so we might as well see kanda's. I'm really interested in seeing his past! lolz, it seems that not a lot of american d.gm fans like...
  10. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man chapter 95 Predictions Lolz. ^^ you guys are getting waaaayyy off topic. But since people already started this discussion, I guess I'll contribute too. The whole bandage thing with Kanda is quite obvious. The first possiblity is that Kanda got hurt, and he was wrapping his wound...
  11. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-man 091 Discussion Oh well, crazy or dumb, Kanda is still very awesome. lolz, anyways...I can't wait till Kanda's fight. Size-wise, kanda is at some kind of disadvantage, but i guess kanda's sword skills can make up for it. I don't kanda to disappear..noooooo. He's disappeared...
  12. Discussion Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

    I love Kanda, Allen and Lavi. Eventhough Kanda tries to keep his stoic face on all the time to protect himself and try not to get hurt by being near someone, he still shows his soft side when it comes to his friends. Plus, he's got such a mysterious past. in some ways, he reminds of sasuke...
  13. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-man 091 Discussion Well, I bought the chinese version of that volume, and it said "dumbest --> smartest", not craziest. Lolz. Kanda is crazy, though. (I <3 Kanda!) That was quite an unexpected chapter! Can't wait for Kanda and mr. sweet=tooth's fight. xD
  14. Discussion Why isn't D. Gray Man more popular?

    Hm...I guess the first reason is that D.Gray-man is still relatively new, compared to Naruto in America and Japan. Right now in Asia, mostly Japan, Korean, and China, D.Gray-man is ranked right below or sometimes above of Naruto/Bleach in the magazines, newspaper...etc (I read them, btw, Death...
  15. Discussion 10th August is Rabi's birthday!!

    Re: 10th augest is Rabi's birthday!! Happy bday rabi...^^ I'm like...waaay too late right? (8/10 is also my birthday, lolz...except i'm younger than rabi~)
Top