Hello! Yes, we`re still active.
I have to admit I only just saw your message right now so I`m sorry.
If you`re still free and interested, please write us an email, I check them regularly.
We`re looking for typesetters and cleaners for the following projects:
Kiken na Ookamiotoko
Doggerel...
Hi, I`d like to pick up this dropped manga, only chapter 1 was released 9 years ago...
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=14055
The only raws I can find have a heavy gutter shadow. Can anyone help to find other raws please?
Thanks for trying <3
Hello,
I`d like to pick up a dropped manga, only chapter 6 is left to do. Can anyone help provide raws please?
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=96244
Thanks for trying <3
Heyho,
I`m from We Do Miracles Edited Manga.
Our translator doesn`t has as much time anymore so we`re recruiting another one.
Current & future projects that need translating:
Suki Desu, Zenbu Kudasai
Kemono no marking
Kiken na Ookamiotoko
No fast deadlines, you can make your own hours...
Hello Yuki, crazy fujoshis are exactly what we need^^
Hello, we`re still looking for a Japanese translator who doesn`t need furigana...
Also looking for a redrawer. Freelancers are also welcome.
Please contact us at [email protected]
Hey you, do you know Japanese?
Then please join our quest for spreading yaoi love!
We do Miracles is a BL Edited Manga group and we really need your help!
https://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=7372
Experience not necessary.
Freelancers are welcome. If you can, even only for a chapter or...
We recently lost our cleaner (who was also typesetter) due to her busy uni life...
Now we desperately need you to release our BL projects!
Here`s our tumblr http://wedomiracles.tumblr.com
Hope to hear from you!
Contact us at [email protected]
Please! I`m begging XD
welcome, have lots of fun here XD
wow, that are quite a lot of languages you`ll surely get caught by a Edited Manga group soon.
Too bad that it seems you`re not into yaoi, otherwise I`d try my best to recruit you right away^^
Or are you, are you? *lol*
Hello,
we`re a newly founded Edited Manga group.
Please join our WDM family in our quest for spreading yaoi love!
http://bato.to/group/_/w/wdm-Edited Manga-r5955
We are recruiting all positions!
Experience is beneficial, but not conditional provided that you`re willing to learn^^
If you`re...