Re: Naruto 459 Spoiler Discussion
Wow.. based on the spoilers..i think we'll be seeing a nice chapter..
That Ao sure looks badass..He has a Byakugan..and I think I saw him with A handseal intended for a Hyouton Jutsu previously..I hope this guy's one of the survivors of Haku's Clan..
Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Well..The Puppet had those tubes..the same thing Sasori has during His Fight in the Rescue Gaara Arc (The one that Shoots Flame)..
Maybe Kishimoto felt guilty on How he killed Sasori so Maybe He brought him back to give Character Justice. . .
Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Wow...Nice chapter. . .seems like Kankurou started using Sasori's puppets..
And what about the Other Mizukage Bodyguard. . .From his Handsigns in the Spoiler Pic seems like he's a Hyouton User...pretty interesting..
This ep is rather nice. . .
didn't like the big revelation of AL's face which should be shown later. . .
not a smart move on the anime team, and his design in this ep definitely didn't make up for it
And by the way, the new soundtrack played on "the flaming sun, like blood" was Cool...