Recent content by Raizen

  1. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 679 Discussion

    Ichigo, the only main character that even in the final arc, he is a gross disappointment. Kubo really shits on his character. That is why I am always more excited to see the captains. After 679 chapters, he's still the weak minded boy we met years ago. The moment brute strength doesn't work...
  2. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 664 Discussion

    What manga is this from? I was honestly disappointed with shunsuis bankai. Hopefully urahara lives up to the hype. I want to see juushiro too
  3. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 658 Discussion

    Prediction - because hitsugaya has experienced death, it unlocked the hidden potential of his zanpaktou. Hence his increase in strength.
  4. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 657 Discussion

    When is the manga coming back?
  5. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 656 Discussion

    Poison guy is going to survive because he can alter his senstivie he is to reishi. Since shuunko is all reishi, it will effectively be useless
  6. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 636 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 636 Discussion / 637 Predictions To confirm: Ken attacked pernidas, she countered and broke his legs. Mayuri intervened and stabbed Ken to paralyze him to prevent his whole body from being mangled. Right? And the high pitch scream paralyzed pernidas? Pretty interesting to see a high...
  7. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 636 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 636 Discussion / 637 Predictions It's really disappointing to see kenpachi fighting as he always does, slash first, then ask questions. I want him to analyze and think before making a move. Not everything will be solved just by slashing blindly. If mayuri wasn't there, he'd be dead...
  8. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 609 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 609 Discussion / 610 Predictions Next chapter, ichibe puts up a fight but just as he is about to be killed, ichigo steps in. End chapter. Break until new years
  9. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 606 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 606 Discussion / 607 Predictions Notice how urahara eyes were not shown at all this chapter. Definitely foreshadows him doing something that blur the line of good and evil
  10. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 605 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions Just based on the style of this author, I have a feeling the Soul King can 1-shot bach but he doesn't care to even enter the battle. The SK is going to be the main villain
  11. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 605 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions Did Ichibee get slashed in the back? In the MS scans, it looks like he is bleeding. And I'm hoping for a better translation by cnet. I still don't understand teh conversation between Uki and Shunsui. These 2 are some of my favorites. I always...
  12. Raizen

    Favorites Naruto END Tribute Thread: Post your feels, farewells, thanks, tribute, thoughts. ANYTHING.

    I am not shy to say Naruto is the first animated anime that has made me cry. Although it has been a rough ride, the emotions and bonds created in part 1 was spectacular. The complexity of haku and zabuza. The rivalry but friendship between the rookies. The bonds between teaches and students. I...
  13. Raizen

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    This chapter was beautifully written. A great way to end the battle. I had doubts, serious doubt's, but bravo!
  14. Raizen

    Discussion Is Yamamoto Weaker than the Royal Guards?

    The two feats can't really be compared. Oetsu went after the elites and killed them one by one. Yama just realized a blaze of fire that knocked out 3 SR even though his fire was weakened by buzz b. Yama didn't even pursue the SR.
  15. Raizen

    Chapter Bleach 602 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions How did askin infect him? I honestly hope the battle with YH will be an even match. No one hit KO. So boring. I also don't see him as the final boss. There are too many characters with hidden bankais for the quincies to be the final boss. I believe...
Top