Recent content by RaizenSlayer

  1. Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    Fair enough brother :super, I too would prefer being guided in the right direction in learning an art, and I suppose my explanation is just to back up my original statement in that I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a second generation achieving Dragon Force. Perhaps Levy should stick with...
  2. Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    I am not saying that I agree with convenience over logic I am simply stating an observation I have seen in the manga with handing characters and powerups. I too believe in logic but I also am pragmatic enough to acknowledge when it is not being used as seen in several instances in order to...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 458 Discussion/ 459 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 458 Spoiler Thread Not a bad chapter, I actually liked seeing the sandstorm engulfing the city. I particularly enjoyed the panel of Erza making the realization of just how powerful the Spriggan actually are. Seeing the actual manga as opposed to reading the spoilers made me...
  4. Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    I am quite familiar with thermodynamics, and I do enjoy seeing it applied in this form. It is a great way of explaining Dragon Force. I do agree with your thought process, the catalyst in the case of of the third generation in the form of the lacrima while the teachings of the dragon providing...
  5. Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    Not saying that I agree with Mashima's thought process but it is also about plot progression. When it comes to plot progression logic will fall second to convenience. It makes me think about the concept of Fairy law, how many times could Makarov or Laxus use fairy law to get out of a tight...
  6. Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    I do see where you are coming from and unfortunately like Naruto went, this Shounen as it progresses loses part of what makes it unique, and becomes more DBZ OP status. Adding on to what Holt said above. the definitive line between generations has blurred so much with plot progression...
  7. Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    All those sound like great ideas for Wendy, I was just trying to think of the current dragon slaying magic available considering how dual dragon slaying magic has been acquired in the series. Natsu got his lightning magic from Laxus, Gajeel from Rogue, Future Rogue from sting, etc, so I...
  8. Long Running Fairy Tail

    Agreed. I suppose because Mashima portrayed his character as somewhat OP at times, he is given a treatment similar to Gildarts. It is the same fallacy of Fairy Law and Gildart's character. The very fact they showed us a disease ridden Laxus (it was mentioned like 20x in the episode to make...
  9. Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    I would love to see Wendy acquire a dual element, and poison doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Wendy is still very young and can only get stronger but adding poison could put some strength and damage behind her wind attacks. I don't know either how it would work considering her sky...
  10. Long Running Fairy Tail

    I enjoyed the battle myself as it gave another layer to Laxus showing his resolve and strength of character. I'm sure we all know he will be the new master at the end of this series, so little events here and there along with sucking in the anti-magic particles just helps strengthen his...
  11. Discussion Spriggan 12 General Thread

    I think the only connection between Invel and Gray is literally the fact that they are both Ice Mages. All the manga showed was Gray saying "Ice magic.." aka the same magic he himself uses. Naturally it is expected to see those two fight later on in the arc but in terms of the Ur relationship...
  12. Discussion The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

    Miraxus all the way. What started off as some solid fanfictions it seems more and more Mashima is dropping strong hints those two will end up together. It also just makes sense, Elfman ends up with Evergreen, add in a random Bickslow/Lisanna, there you have the union of the Strauss Siblings and...
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail 457 Discussion/ 458 Predictions

    Subpar chapter with only the Layla reveal being of any interest. I must say, I wasn't expecting for them to make Lucy go full dark. I suppose it is to establish the setting of war, doing what needs to be done and all that. Just weird to see it in the Fairy Tail universe. I am curious to see...
  14. Chapter Fairy Tail 458 Discussion/ 459 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 458 Spoiler Thread Given we haven't even seen the rest of the Spriggans fight nor even Brandish or Ajeel go all out, we have to rely on hype and patience before assessing where we can rank our Fairy Tail members. I feel that with everything we have seen, I would put Gildarts>...
Top