Recent content by RakSweetfishtart

  1. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 650 Spoilers & Discussion

    Where are you reading the raws? Also are they in English? Thanks!
  2. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 632 Spoilers & Discussion

    Jahad seemed way cooler back in flashbacks, curious to see how he became who he is now. He has cool shoes ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ
  3. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 631 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yessss it's here , thanks!
  4. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 630 Spoilers & Discussion

    Waiting all night for this post! Ty
  5. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 630 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wish I knew how you guys are reading this translated already? Unless you aren't. Yet to find a site that is actually English translation.
  6. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 628 Spoilers & Discussion

    I have to say thank you, Everytime I see your post I'm like today is a good day:)
  7. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion

    You make my horrible life existence good whenever I see these translations ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ‰
  8. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    Il warm up your bottle now ๐Ÿคง
  9. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well if you feel that way you don't have to read them if they upset you this much :) /comfort
  10. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    Not sure you can fit those claws in a shoe ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿซจ
  11. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm pretty sure most people would disagree. Nothing is perfect in life also SIU has health problems just be grateful we get this good of a story dispite if it has flaws here and there.
  12. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    Amen lol the crying here is OP
  13. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    Seriously haha Everytime I come in here I see keyboardragequit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
  14. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    Also has family head blood in him, absorbed whites powers, sweet fish, I find it so amusing when people get all butthurt when reading a story they didn't write. If you don't like something then ya don't have to re Jesus stop your crying il get ya a bottle ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’•
  15. RakSweetfishtart

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    Khun absorbed whites power, white could use spells. Simple
Top