Recent content by RakuenXanadu

  1. RakuenXanadu

    Chapter One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction

    ...was expecting more Sabo less "Adult Baby who can do the breaststroke on granite pavement crap" - still one piece tops the big three this week as well in storytelling...Not sure why they are even the big three with the other two sucking major balls week on week. Coup de Vent for the...
  2. RakuenXanadu

    Showdown Anime Character Showdown - #4 Most Badass Female Edition

    Man am late to the party but i completely agree with the Teresa win...Boa Hancock Haki Master anyone?
  3. RakuenXanadu

    Chapter Bleach 562 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 562 Spoiler Discussion first of all that will never happen...secondly i completely agree someone please put an end to this bullshit...I have no problem with Renji getting stronger but this is just balls...madarame, ikaku, hisagi, kensei, Rose - the latter two being captains not...
  4. RakuenXanadu

    Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    I remember pre-time skip Ace was far stronger than all of blackbeard's crew pre - TS except blackbeard himself...if Sabo kept up to that level even Burgess should not be a problem for him...if training with dragon and the revolutionaries made him monster strong then burgess and diamante are...
  5. RakuenXanadu

    Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    Man that Koala is a babe...am sure Sabo has been tapping that.... :p anyway seriously this has just blown my mind. I think the best thing of all is that Sabo fights almost immediately. I think he will start out stronger than Luffy and I think Jesus will be his prime target...I wonder if he has...
  6. RakuenXanadu

    Chapter Bleach 561 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 561 Spoilers Discussion Bullshit chapter....i can't believe how careless Kubo is with his characters...All vizard captains that have entered into a fight have barely made three moves before being fucked Shinj- Kensei - Rose and we are somehow expected to believe the saviours here get...
  7. RakuenXanadu

    Chapter Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    As always, this week's Naruto gave me just the right amount of disappointment necessary to read the rest of the jump manga and be slightly impressed by even the dullest of writings...I know am ranting but am personally sick of the sheer amount of the "Power of friendship" BS this manga is...
  8. RakuenXanadu

    Chapter Bleach 554 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 554 Discussion / 555 Predictions Hahaha... the reference totally escaped me...never got into Pokemon though... Its great to be here...thanks! I think the worst thing that will happen in this battle is if Bach recalls the Young Bach within Ichigo and gains his powers - I have a...
  9. RakuenXanadu

    Chapter Bleach 554 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 554 Discussion / 555 Predictions Ahh...How Nostalgic..This reminds me of that time I watched Brokeback Mountain...back then, I knew right away, I would never see anything gayer... until just now when I read your post. NO!!...Just NO!! - all peoples of our nation?!! Evils of truth...
Top