Recent content by Ramen

  1. Ramen

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Damn, and just like that it's almost over. Time for me to go on another hiatus. :emocat
  2. Ramen

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Man, I really hate Gohoumei and Kaine.
  3. Ramen

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Anyone who likes Gohoumei must face severe punishment.
  4. Ramen

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Me looking at the rest of my list.............:pim
  5. Ramen

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    @GrySun In a world full of strategic geniuses and martial monsters, it was almost refreshing to see a general whose sole purpose was to defend his nation. His strength came from a desire to see Han succeed and I enjoyed his character more than Raku'aKan.
  6. Ramen

    Tbf, I was there because my brother was getting engaged. Spent a bunch of my time in a PC cafe lol.

    Tbf, I was there because my brother was getting engaged. Spent a bunch of my time in a PC cafe lol.
  7. Ramen

    It just didn't taste that good. Another flavour I tried was like peanut sauce and they...

    It just didn't taste that good. Another flavour I tried was like peanut sauce and they smothered the meat with it, to the point where that's all I could taste.
  8. Ramen

    Chicken and lamb. I remember ordering a soy sauce flavoured meal of skewers and when I opened...

    Chicken and lamb. I remember ordering a soy sauce flavoured meal of skewers and when I opened the banana leaf, the soy sauce spilled all over me.
  9. Ramen

    A lot of Skewers. Way too many.

    A lot of Skewers. Way too many.
  10. Ramen

    Well it was amazing. I loved Jakarta, the people were so kind and the scenery was next level...

    Well it was amazing. I loved Jakarta, the people were so kind and the scenery was next level. The food on the other hand...not a fan
  11. Ramen

    Oops, I meant Hanoi and Da Nang, not Saigon. Yea you right.

    Oops, I meant Hanoi and Da Nang, not Saigon. Yea you right.
  12. Ramen

    Yes Vacation. Tokyo > Beijing > Xi'An > Jakarta > Ho Chi Minh City > Saigon > Back to Canada...

    Yes Vacation. Tokyo > Beijing > Xi'An > Jakarta > Ho Chi Minh City > Saigon > Back to Canada Might fit Seoul in there at some point.
  13. Ramen

    I'm finally going to Indonesia. Will be flying into Jakarta from Xi'An on Thursday. Any food...

    I'm finally going to Indonesia. Will be flying into Jakarta from Xi'An on Thursday. Any food recommendations?
  14. Ramen

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Hector

    Amazing, thanks so much. Hope you are doing well, it's been a long time. Inflation is definitely inflating no matter what country you're in.
Top