Recent content by ran0001

  1. ran0001

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions Uchiha Itachi is the most heroic character in naruto. Maybe more heroic than any of the hokages because he died playing villain for the sake of everybody. Some might even call him an unknown martyr for all the self-destroying things he's done to...
  2. ran0001

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken Here's what I think and what I want to happen.
  3. ran0001

    Shounen Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu by Tanigawa Nagaru, Tsugano Gaku & Itou Noizi

    Re: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Discussion Thread Thanks for the links yoniekai!!! The fourth volume is highly recommended as it is probably [either this or/and the 2nd volume] gonna be the basis for the second season of the anime but you'll have to read a chapter in the 3rd novel called The...
  4. ran0001

    Discussion What is the difference from American comics?

    Emotion.....Manga portrays a wider range of emotion and is full of it. Gives you a chance to feel what the protagonist is feeling too.
  5. ran0001

    Luffy South Park Style

    Thanks for the praise people! I'd make the rest of them if it wasn't for my hectic schedule. I've just started University afterall. BTW do pics like these qualify for the fanart of the month contest? Just curious =P.
  6. ran0001

    Luffy South Park Style

    hehe sure, why not? Thanks Hehe thanks for thinking so. Well, I'll do it if I have some time. I don't guarantee that it'll be the same sizes though. Its Hard to work in paint. but I'll try it anyway. Thanks as well! I only got the idea through a Southpark style Nami pic I found. I liked it so...
  7. ran0001

    Luffy South Park Style

    I Just made a Luffy pic, South Park Style. I made it completely from scratch through Paint. I know its a bit rough but its my first time doing this so go easy on me. how do you like it?
  8. ran0001

    Favorites Favorite Anime Soundtracks/Songs

    Re: Good Anime Soundtracks? Well.... for me , Rurouni Kenshin has the best set of OPs and EDs. Nothing better in my opinion. And I meant that as a whole. I mean there may be some single openings and endings for some anime that maybe better than all of the songs in here but I meant for a set of...
  9. ran0001

    Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: ~MxO Releases & Request Thread~ Or you could check http://manga.on.web.id/ . Its an online viewing site that is almost always updated. They provide DDLs too. I hope it'll really catch up soon. Oh, and I have nothing against ossu. I think they are doing everyone a great favor by doing what...
  10. ran0001

    Ichigo vs. Byakuya

    Re: Ichigo's fight with Byakuya He is not royalty. He is just of noble blood so that makes him nobility. A bit of a difference. By now? I think that Ichigo would have surpassed byakuya by now because of his hollow abilities. Byakuya wasn't able to handle Ichigo when his hollow side took over...
  11. ran0001

    Discussion Any manga that you realistically fear you won't see the end of?

    I don't actually mind if a lot of the mangas go on for a while.And concerning HxH the only fear that I have of it not ending is if the mangaka discontinued it. Its been on hiatus for a long time now and the mangaka's fame is not an excuse for this long a vacation.
  12. ran0001

    Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: ~MxO Releases & Request Thread~ requests right? I just want to request that someone PLEASE! take up this manga too. There is too much a gap between the raws and the scanlated ones and I'm sure I'm not the only one getting tired of waiting.I know I may be pushy for someone who does nothing...
  13. ran0001

    Shounen Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu by Tanigawa Nagaru, Tsugano Gaku & Itou Noizi

    Re: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Discussion Thread Nice theory but If Kyon really is the object of observation, then why would Asakura try to kill him? And what about all the closed spaces that are created when haruhi is in a bad mood. And what about the climax of the melancholy book? When...
  14. ran0001

    Theory Ichigo and a Secret Seal

    Re: Ichigo and a limiter As I've said, that assumption was made while he was under a limiter. The arrancar couldn't have possibly made a correctly assumption with a wrong perception of his strength. He doesn't have a time limit anymore, especially during his last fight.During his battle with...
  15. ran0001

    Shounen Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu by Tanigawa Nagaru, Tsugano Gaku & Itou Noizi

    Re: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Discussion Thread Um, actually the novel is already translated by Baka-Tsuki. Volumes 1-8 and 88% done on the prologue of volume 9. Currently reading Chapter 4 of Volume 7 and loving every part of it but Yeah, I just can't see young boys enjoy or understand most...
Top