Recent content by Rando

  1. Bakuman Vol 12 (ch098-ch106) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 99 Discussion/ 100 Predictions Despite the anime seemingly on its verge, I see something in the plot coming.... something that will keep their dreams apart for a while...
  2. Putting together a manga group

    I'm a writer that has a minor professional career with several short stories & a few one shot comics under my belt. I have a tendency to come up with hundreds of story ideas and come up with around 2 or 3 new ideas a day, some are short, some are long... A few are longer than series like One...
  3. Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    Hattori's back as their editor! Woo!
  4. Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 72 Discussion / 73 Predictions They live in Yakusa, which is rather small comparitively... so it's kind of like the small town I was originally from... and trust me its not that uncommon for everyone in a small town to know everyone... although it could've been a bit more...
  5. Artist wanted for Original Work "Tea Soul Release"

    Unlike most things I write, this series takes place in Japan, a Japan in a world filled with magic. The series is called Tea Soul Release and puts a unique spin on both the Harem and Magical Girl types of series. The series follows Tachibana Yamato and how his life is changed shortly after he...
  6. The Bakuman editor thread

    I actually like Miura, his character leaves much room for improvement, unlike other introduced editors who have gotten the hang of it, Miura is new and still struggling to prove himself. I see a lot of potential for character growth and development...
  7. Discussion Whose judgement do you value the most?

    Honestly... I'd have to say they are both valued opinions... granted this is probably because I have experience from both sides of the creative world...
  8. Bakuman Vol 09 (ch071-ch79) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 72 Discussion / 73 Predictions I have raw 73... I just can't read japanese...
Top