Recent content by rankgain

  1. Country Italy

    Re: Italian Thread Anyone here have some free time? Maybe someone could proofread my script for my Italian skit due tomorrow. >.> I'm supposed to be a news reporter (weather) on il telegiornale. It is intended to be a bit nonsensical and in the year 2050. Also, please note that I've only been...
  2. Country Italy

    Re: Italian Thread Buon giorno, Patoz! This thread does seem abandoned. By the way, sono uno studente di italiano in americano. Mio italiano non è buono, ma sono imparo. :) Gah, don't know how to say "learning" in Italian, so the last part is probably off. :\
  3. Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Thank you for the upload.
  4. The Zero Point Breakthrough (Spoilers)

    Yeah, Tsuna's outfit is pretty cool, even though he's supposed to be this scrawny kid. >.> And has anyone else noticed that even after all his training, he hasn't gotten any stronger physically, as in muscles and stuff? Well, this IS a manga, and characters' apparences never change. =/
  5. Shounen Yakitate! Japan! by Hashiguchi Takashi

    Re: Volume 19 Yakitate! Japan! Where is the Yakitate love? :crying
  6. Shounen Yakitate! Japan! by Hashiguchi Takashi

    Re: Volume 19 Yakitate! Japan! I agree. The new chapters just don't have the subtle funny bits that the first few volumes had. The bread making seems to have gotten really serious and not as fun. Well, that's my opinion anyways.
  7. Shounen Yakitate! Japan! by Hashiguchi Takashi

    Volume 19 Yakitate! Japan! Null/Manga-Heaven/Minna-Scan has released volume 19 of Yakitate! Japan! I can't tell if it has already been announced on the forums since I can't read anything in the Shoujo-Ai Format. >.> http://minna-scan.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=171 Visit their forums...
  8. Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: Mx0 Ch 34 by Ossu I edited it. Thanks for the catch, hitsugaya!
  9. Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Mx0 Ch 24 by Ossu Ossu released Chapter 24 of Mx0, but they didn't create their Edited Manga thread yet, so here is the link until they do make one. http://www.sendspace.com/file/rfguq2 Hope it's okay to post this. >.> Merged here
  10. Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    Very nice! Keep up the good work guys!
  11. Seinen SWWEEET by Aoyama Kei

    Re: SWWEEET Thanks! ^^
  12. Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: My Balls Discussion Thread Thank you for such a quick raw! :) Hope Strays' scan comes out soon.
  13. Country Italy

    Re: Italian Language Well, do both of those phases mean the exact same thing? I'm pretty sure that there is a difference, because literally both mean "some apples" which is automatically plural. Unless "della mela" doesn't mean "some apples" and means "some apple" as in a part of ONE apple. If...
  14. Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: My Balls Discussion Thread The raw is going to be out soon! YAYAYAYAYAY! Okay, I'll stop now.
  15. Country Italy

    Re: Italian Language Thank you! Great selection too! :) Now I can learn and enjoy it! Grazie![br]Posted on: February 25, 2007, 09:07:29 PM_________________________________________________Can anyone clear up some confusion for me? Regarding using "di+article" as a partitive (some, a little...
Top