Recent content by raphae_zx

  1. raphae_zx

    Vote for Captain Tsubasa!

    Keep it up, friends. 1st place is not that far, we can do it!
  2. raphae_zx

    Captain Tsubasa - Collections from various animes

    Well, the solution I knew, I presented above.
  3. raphae_zx

    Who is have DVD-RIP RAWS of Shin Captain Tsubasa?

    Here u go, buddy. Have fun downloading them. http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=Shin+Captain+Tsubasa&filetype=0 There are total 13 (+1 bonus) episodes, some in french, mostly in japanese but print quality is good. Enjoy.
  4. raphae_zx

    Captain Tsubasa - Collections from various animes

    ------------- Here u go, buddy. Have fun downloading them. http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=Shin+Captain+Tsubasa&filetype=0 There are total 13 (+1 bonus) episodes, some in french, mostly in japanese but print quality is good. Enjoy.
  5. raphae_zx

    Captain Tsubasa - Collections from various animes

    Hello again dudes, Presenting this time the gallery from CT anime shows http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=97166&id=527898245&l=6123c2bf25 Do visit the link and let me know abt the feed back. Can someone tell me how to link galleries here in this forum? Loves.
  6. raphae_zx

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    My all time fav is Hyuga. Followed by Ken Wakashimazu and Mamoru Izawa. I still loved the scene where in season 2 in the final between Nankatsku and Toho, Izawa passed the ball to Tsubasa with back heel and Tsubasa launched the 1st drive shot.
  7. raphae_zx

    When did you first watch CT?

    Interestingly, I watched the CT 1's last episode on a VHS tape and liked how Tsu tripped over Wakashimazu for last goal. This happened in 1991 in Saudia and I got hooked ever since. I used to sketch in those days and started sketching CT. That way I made many good friends specially my best...
  8. raphae_zx

    Captain Tsubasa - Collections from the past.

    Sorry to give u trouble but thnx for the help. :)
  9. raphae_zx

    Captain Tsubasa - Collections from the past.

    Hello fellas, Recently, joined this forum. Here is my welcome gift for all of you from me. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96917&id=527898245&l=e649cf6404 Enjoy! Loves.
  10. raphae_zx

    Captain Tsubasa Covers

    sorry, buddy. But this is was what I had closest to originals. Can you tell me how to share my CT pix collection here in the forum or do I have to use facebook again? I have some pretty old collection. Loves.
  11. raphae_zx

    Captain Tsubasa Covers

    Alrite guys, I know I am new here but most of you guys might remember a site "Geo Hashmi / Malik's Tsubasa / Majid". I am Hashmi and am responding to the lad who is tracing some original titles. Since I don't know how to upload them here in this forum so I uploaded them on my facebook. Herez...
Top