Recent content by Raseru

  1. Raseru

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden - Ep 39

    DB sub is out. This was a good ep... better than some other episodes. Like it's already been said, it's awesome to hear Oro's voice again. Have a look at this thread. It gives an in-depth explanation of all the "teams" that work on all the different episodes, the art director and their...
  2. Raseru

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread I think he's only in the RPG mode. Too spoilerific if he's not. The combination ougis look great... The promo and the latest commercial look awesome. Next week is Sasuke!
  3. Raseru

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread Yeah, I wasn't really a fan of Oro's moveset either... I only liked his grab. Incorporating more snake moves would be awesome.
  4. Raseru

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread Yeah it would be. They should show some info on Oro and Kabuto. It'd be intersting to see how they turn out.
  5. Raseru

    379 - Colored by DD

    Awesome work, DD :kkthumbs
  6. Raseru

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread It's kinda hard to determine who will be the best from this point in time... even though it's less than a month before the release date. Plus, I agree with Absulutio, it depends entirely on your playing style. I think CC2 is holding back in certain info...
  7. Raseru

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread I don't think Jiraiya is the unrevealed character, its just that particular scan. Hermit Mode wouldn't be in... and yes 4tk would be awesome. Plus I think that its already been confirmed. (Can you verify that, des?)
  8. Raseru

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread ^ You guys, take a closer look at the scan, and what des and sharinganLS posted. You'll find that there was an ougi contest where Tsunade, Jiraiya, Sakura and Naruto were judges... and that that there is not a mystery character behind that silhouette. Ino...
  9. Raseru

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread Kylara and des, you rock. :noworry Thank you both for posting new scans whenever they're released and des for putting the new videos up on YouTube. I'm sure everyone else here appreciates this, because I certainly do. :smile-big Can't wait to play as the...
  10. Raseru

    [372] Page 04-05 Coloured ~ Dralaquan

    Amazing stuff :noworry
  11. Raseru

    Konan from 372

    Awesome work for a first time. :kkthumbs
  12. Raseru

    [370 & 372] covers by ak46

    The Pein page rocks :noworry Keep up the beautiful work, ak-46 :kkthumbs
  13. Raseru

    Manga Coloring of the Week #40: Amateur Category

    Thanks to everyone who voted for me :smile-big
  14. Raseru

    Chapter 372 Contributions

    Beautiful stuff everyone! Thanks for sharing your amazing work Amaretti! :amuse
  15. Raseru

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread The cover looks awesome. Can't wait for the game... Confirm the genin, CC2!!
Top