Recent content by Ratedhook522

  1. Ratedhook522

    One Piece Chapter 1053 Discussion

    Greenbull : This Sake is way too bland…Make sure they age it properly!! Greenbull : Turn one of the battleships around!! So what this means marines attacking wano then?
  2. Ratedhook522

    One Piece Chapter 1053 Discussion

    Don’t think too fast there cause according to one of the leakers Eten Boby Additional questions he answered: ● No one wants to talk about stuff other then bounties and fights. Ans: You’re correct sadly. This war going to get uglier once Aramaki’s personality is revealed. ● Haven’t we...
  3. Ratedhook522

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    It’s gonna be either buggy or weevil bet
  4. Ratedhook522

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Wait what about other yonko seat? Who gets big moms seat?
  5. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    So about 1-2 chapters left for either wano arc to be over or apparently act 3 out of 5 for wano (which I doubt about the whole 5 acts in total for wano arc cause Oda already put out he wanted to be done with one piece by 2025-2026). A lot of unanswered questions I hope will be answered before...
  6. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    What does akainu mean by don’t overdo it???? I’m so confused about what’s about to happen with Ryukogyu
  7. Ratedhook522

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    I'm actually happy it's being continued, I've run into a lot of great manga works that have discontinued due to the authors death, (high school of the dead as an example) but happy to know its being continued. Berserk has inspired a lot of works that have sprawled up and I believe it will...
  8. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    No I think it was just referring to one person as a new emperor, if im not mistaken.
  9. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    Sakazuki: Where are you? Rokugyuu: In front of Wano Sakazuki: Don't make anything unnecessary Rokugyuu Okay so dosen't this already prove that Rokugyuu isn't there on Sakazuki's orders then?
  10. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    Idk I mean even with the SSG the way last chapter ending was written it more seems plausible no fight is gonna happen but something else oda will surprise us with.
  11. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    One of two things will be happening either a buster call incoming which I doubt or he’s going there to wano to maybe ask for help from luffy regarding vivi and sabo
  12. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    Personally here’s what I believe and hopefully I’m right, I believe green bull and his fleet are arriving at wano to ask for Luffy’s help, not to fight or buster call due to what the last chapter said at the end of wano and momononsuke
  13. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    So their mentioning on Reddit for some reason next arc is the last arc, can anybody confirm?
  14. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    WTF! Buster call from marines incoming to wano!?
  15. Ratedhook522

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1051 Discussion

    Tama power only last a month?? Wtf???
Top