Recent content by Raxidian

  1. Discussion Is Team Japan not a believable underdog?

    Ups i forgot about the Australians. Are they inside of the TOP 5 as well?. Japan already beat them without using the big guns.
  2. Game Prophet League Ver 2 [Final Tournament SFs]

    No prob. didnt notice that. sorry!
  3. Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 218, 219 and 220 Discussion/Predictions

    Yeah i feel kinda dissapointed about that ending of the match. I was hoping for something better but it felt rushed and just unclosed. Not to mention that Konomi was building a character with some attitude, just to change his basis later on. And for me it dragged Kintarou to that lame...
  4. Game Prophet League Ver 2 [Final Tournament SFs]

    I got a typo. 7-5 LOL!
  5. Discussion Is Team Japan not a believable underdog?

    Are Japan, America and Spain the underdogs in the cup?. We already know that Germany, France and the Swiss team are the TOP 3.
  6. Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 218, 219 and 220 Discussion/Predictions

    I wonder if Akutsu could achieve the Kijin Aura. (Maybe some Demon Ogre or Monster Demon?, idk something like that)
  7. Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 218, 219 and 220 Discussion/Predictions

    Hmmm, I still think Irie is nowhere near the top players so far. At least atm he never showed some serious potential. So maybe someone could clarify this for me. If Akutsu wins the score is Switzerland 2 - Japan 1. There's any more matches left? And why the japanese team keeps on saving the...
  8. Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 218, 219 and 220 Discussion/Predictions

    Hi y'all! Another newbie over here. I really enjoyed reading all these posts they were very helpful in a matter to enjoy even more NPoT. I excuse myself for making a very bold and random comment in the discussion but since when Irie is considered to be in the same level as Byoudoin, Oni Echizen...
Top