Recent content by rayywang

  1. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 444 Discussion / 445 Predictions Perhaps the 2nd source of Pain in Nagato's life was the death of Yahiko. I hope in the next few weeks we will find out what happened to his "teammate" and good friend. I am pretty sure whatever it was, it was "pain"ful (pardon the pun) and really set...
  2. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 443 Discussion / 444 Predictions I thought Naruto had to be holding still to gather sage chakra - or at least sit under toad oil. To suddenly go into sage mode while jumping through trees ... unless he sat outside the tree meditating to charge up first ... reeks of Ichigo's latest...
  3. Chapter Bleach 353 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 353 Spoiler Discussion Thread I think Ichigo is saying this in reference to Ishida, not to Ulqi, my reading of it was that Ichigo felt very guilty for harming his friend when he realized what he had done, and in ?overstatement asked Ishida to do an 'eye for an eye' thing (duh...
  4. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 443 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yeech, they look patently fake. Anything that's written directly in English without Japanese is highly likely to be fake. Plus the "spoilers" don't introduce anything that we don't already know (or can possibly figure out). Guess we will just have to...
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 435 Discussion/ 436 Predictions Thread Sorry, to clarify my comment about "Nagato being inside Konan" I don't think the "real" pein is in the tower that has been mentioned. My guess is the tower is in the Rain village, which is probably too far for the "real" pein to send his chakra...
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 435 Discussion/ 436 Predictions Thread I think my original comment about this got dumped (I lost the post!), but I had speculated that perhaps the real Pein (Yahiko) was being "carried" inside of Konan. I thought it was kinda sick and twisted, but given what Inoichi "hints" at in...
  7. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread Lulz ensued. Seriously, though, I don't read much Chinese but I know enough to recognize Kakashi. If he is really talking in this script, then I have serious reason to doubt authenticity. A near dead character doesn't just get up to start talking. PS...
  8. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Spoiler Discussion Thread I, too, am quite impressed with his planning - not the young, headstrong Naruto who would rush headlong into a fight. Perhaps this is not worth arguing about since we don't have raws, but am I wrong in my reading here, that Naruto actually Henge'd...
  9. Chapter Bleach 343 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 343 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yammi hasn't even released yet. No arrancar has died without releasing, so he still gets a shot. Ishida should have let him polish off Loli and Menoly first, though. I know this has probably been hashed out, but it appears that each Espada is going to...
  10. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread Woot Naruto - go show Pein who's boss (for all those people whining about how it's only Sasuke that gets uber-upgrades). I predict: Naruto vs Pein +/- Konan battle Sasuke arrives, either "team 7 reunites vs Tobi/Madara" or Naruto vs Sasuke battle
  11. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 429 Spoiler Discussion Thread 1) I don't believe the other 5 "ways of Pein" died. I think there was so much chakra required for Shinra Tensei that he had to temporarily "stop broadcasting" to concentrate. Besides, the other 5 days are dead bodies anyway, he can always get them up...
  12. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 429 Spoiler Discussion Thread Goodness gracious, a scorched earth Naruto scenario? Not really sure this is the same Naruto manga I started reading many years ago ... but I can imagine how pissed Naruto is going to be when he finds out what Pein did to his beloved city and his friends.
  13. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 428 Spoiler Discussion Thread So, "the real one isn't with them" ... And the transmitter must be close ... So, either Konan = Nagato = Pein OR Konan is somehow using her paper self to envelope Nagato and hide him (kinky) No wonder Pein is so "protective" of Konan!
  14. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 278 Spoiler Discussion I am so glad this idiotic Nuri arc is over. Die already. We'll see if HS was quick enough to dodge the H-gun squash. I myself am a HSfan but as was pointed out before, no character in Gantz is immune to dying.
  15. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 406 Discussions / 407 Predictions That is a fantastic theory: beyond the タ there are 6 numbers, which would correspond to the page numbers where he met the (original) shinobi that became the 6 ways of Pein. Hmm ...
Top