Recent content by Rayzier

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 478 Discussion / 479 Predictions

    Things I can think about for defeating Zeref: - Natsu and Lucy's cooperation/fighting spirit/(((power of love?))) - The above, but maybe imbued with fairy heart - Provoking Zeref's feelings in a way that would give an option to work around his immortality/contradiction curse The power of love...
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Maybe it's just me, but I got the impression that Natsu went into "I don't care if I KILL you instead of just defeating you" mode. A slight change of personality, leading up E.N.D. ?
  3. Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 698 Spoiler Discussion I prefer cut off heads to being friends again.
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 406 Discussion / 407 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 406 Spoiler Thread dragonforce enchanced lightning-flame dragon mode. Possibly berzerk when Igneel dies.
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions

    Actually it makes even more sense because Natsu is using fire magic. Demonic powers will take over him thus -> fire demon. Also it would make sense if gray would be the one to stop/save Natsu, he owes Natsu his life after all.
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions

    So if the Natsu=E.N.D. theory is true, I can see the possibly most painful outcome, where Mard Geer uses the book to awaken Natsu as E.N.D. and then he kills Igneel with his own hands during his rampage. That would the most heartbreaking event in Fairy Tail imo. Edit: the death of Igneel...
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 399 Discussion / 400 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 399 Spoiler Thread How much time has passed since the Grand Magic Games? Because it really looks like Rogue must protect Frosch now.
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 396 Discussion / 397 Predictions

    I am getting desperate :'(
  9. Chapter Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 688 Spoiler Discussion That eye pattern didn't look like EMS to me.
  10. Chapter Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 688 Spoiler Discussion The only thing that bothers me is that Kakashi has no way of instantly materialising a Perfect Susanoo. His chakra reserves are far too little, and he should be blind within the next five minutes. (IMBA Naruto heals Kakashi's blind eyes -> ergo new eyes -> ergo...
  11. Chapter Bleach 585 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 585 Discussion / 586 Predictions Did the other SR got their powers by drinking Juha Bach's blood like Uryu did or he is an exception? Because if he is, I suppose Ywach plans some crazy sh*t for which he needs someone else carrying his blood.
  12. Chapter Bleach 579 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 579 Spoiler Discussion Chapter is out in an hour maybe.
  13. Chapter Bleach 572 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 572 Discussion / 573 Predictions Now we have 2 captain seats for Rukia and Renji :)
  14. Chapter Bleach 567 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions About the guessing of Rukia's bankai: How about her weapon changing, taking up a form that allows her to spread her absolute zero with very little effort, from a safe distance?
  15. Yuha Bach's power, the possibilities

    Hey guys, I have been thinking a lot about Ywach's power, the way he distributes pieces of his soul, and then devours other souls that have been affected. So here comes the tough part: As we know, people who received gifts from him died sooner or later unavoidably. We also know that Haschwalt is...
Top