Recent content by Razeus

  1. Razeus

    Shounen March Story by Yang Kyung Il & Kim Hyang Min

    Original title: マーチストーリー Demographics: Seongin Publishing Status: Ongoing Writer(s): KIM Hyang-Min Artist(s): YANG Kyung-Il Serialized in: Sunday Gene-X Published by: Shogakukan Year: 2008 Among the quiet villages and towns of 18th century Europe, demons known as the Ill hide...
  2. Razeus

    Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

    Re: [Featured] Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki That how I saw it the shock of having the hope that gauche was back to suddenly see that he was really noir will shock lag to the point he can't open his heart anymore. So its like his heart is closed off poor lag otherwise good chapter.
  3. Razeus

    Shounen Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

    Finished the chapter must say the story is flowing well. I say vincent having two chains is quite the twist and the reson he does all this is to die o_0...so vincent is kinda like chaotic neutral its really poetic. Interesting to see that the Raven was bounded to Gil for over 100 years. I'm...
  4. Razeus

    Anime Ao no Exorcist

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Anime Discussion Thread okay Rins face at Shemi is so adorable in the anime <3.
  5. Razeus

    Josei Amatsuki by Shinobu Takayama

    Re: [Josei] Amatsuki by Shinobu Takayama Okay read the first four chapters and I'm liking so far seems a bit slow in the beginning ,but I'm sure it will pick up.
  6. Razeus

    Josei Amatsuki by Shinobu Takayama

    Re: [Featured][Josei] Amatsuki by Shinobu Takayama Saw this being featured on the front page and I must say the artwork really impressed me I'll give it a read and thoughts on it later.
  7. Razeus

    Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

    Scans for chapter 45 is out. http://read.mangashare.com/Tegami-Bachi/chapter-045/page001.html
  8. Razeus

    Shoujo D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru

    Re: [Shoujo] D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru Well the manga is in a new arc just now and after reading the current chapters I could find it shows that riku knows daisukes secret now.
  9. Razeus

    Request New Section Suggestion Thread

    Re: New Manga Section Suggestion thread This is my first suggestion I hope I do this right. I would like to suggest that An no exorcist to be put in for suggestion for it's own sub forum. List of reasons why 1. Alot of discussions can be brought up from the fans of the series wheather its...
  10. Razeus

    Shounen Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

    Makes you wonder how strong the raven really is you know? I mean I can't understand why gill doesn't use it. Also whats your guys favorite chains so far?
  11. Razeus

    Shounen Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

    Great great chapter anyone else loved the panel when gil pulled out raven that was awesome. Anywho I'll be providing spoilers for this manga in the future so be on the look out and If I need help with translations I'll ask olivine.
  12. Razeus

    Shounen Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

    I must say this manga gets better and better. Now as a whole it did tie up some lose ends I just wish that vincent would see that ada does love him and yet he treats her like a play thing. I also loved that echo appeared out of no where makes you wonder where she was this whole time ,but shes...
  13. Razeus

    Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

    Ahh I didn't know that were currently at volume 3 in the US right now.
  14. Razeus

    Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

    Wow Pretty interesting manga I'm currently reading chapter one as we speak and I must say the artwork is really impressive so is the concept of Delivery letters and giving it a deep meaning makes my mind wonder so with that being said I'm a offical Letter Bee fan =3.
  15. Razeus

    Shounen Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

    Welcome to our quiet little home for PH if you like that arc you'll love the later chapters to.
Top