Top 6 manga:
--Claymore
--All You Need Is Kill
--Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
--Assassination Classroom
--1/2 Prince
--"Battle Angel Alita" and it's continuation "Battle Angel Alita: Last Order"
top 5 anime:
--Spice and Wolf
--No Game No Life
--Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There
--Your Lie in April
--Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex
favorite manhwa: "1/2 Prince" and "Rebirth"
favorite shonen manga: see top 6 manga
favorite shojo manga: Skip Beat
favorite (and only) light novel series: Spice and Wolf
favorite western comic: ElfQuest
favorite comedy: "Oh My Goddess" and "Ranma 1/2"
favorite ESPer manga: "Zettai Karen Children" and "A Certain Scientific Railgun" (well, I say 'favorite' but those are actually the only ESPer manga I've read)
"Bakuman" and "Koimoku" are similar. But while Bakuman focuses on drawing and writing, Koimoku shows a dramatized view of what publishing involves. I haven't read past the first few chapters of Bakuman so I might be wrong about it.
- Location
-
Texas
- Country
-
- Occupation
-
a warehouse employee
top 6 manga: Claymore, All You Need Is Kill, 1/2 Prince, Assassination Classroom, Mushoku Tensei, and Battle Angel Alita: Last Order.
Speaking of which, did you know Battle Angel Alita: Mars Chronicle has finally been published in English? It started being released in 2018.
top 5 anime: Spice and Wolf, No Game No Life, Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There, Your Lie in April, and Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex.