Recent content by Reaper00

  1. Discussion What do you think of Oda's Art?

    I got to say I love One Piece but when I started reading it I remember I thought to myself this art is weird because it didnt look like any other manga I had read to that point, the story was great but the art looked a little weird to me, but still I kept on reading then at some point it didnt...
  2. Discussion The Popularity of One Piece Among Adults

    Well i heard a lot of One Piece before i got into it but for some reason i never look for it, until i saw it in 4kids and thought ohh so this is One Piece needless to say i notice the lollipop and other stuff and even with all that i like it so i look for it online and it blew my mind, its...
Top