Recent content by Reaver Reload

  1. Reaver Reload

    Kakashi Gaiden part 1 in Colour by Zarosaki!

    1 whole year delay. That's better than Duke Nukem Forever <3
  2. Reaver Reload

    Kakashi Gaiden part 1 in Colour by Zarosaki!

    That's right, you read that properly. Kakashi Gaiden part 1 in full colour for your multiple enjoyments. Apologies for the monstrous delay but I think I speak for us all when I say: www.zarosaki.com Enjoy! And there is a bonus tasty extra wallpaper...
  3. Reaver Reload

    Ch. 393 Double in Techni Color by Stiluz

    Stiluz stirs the loins of artists around the globe once again. As always, this means answering more fan-mail.
  4. Reaver Reload

    Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

    Re: Manga Helpers Travel & Tour Guide Agency Canberra (the Capital) is pretty much a families town, but worth visiting if you want to see the Black Mountain Tower, Parliament house, Lake Burley Griffin & the waterspout, and... stuff. Sydney has all the typical attractions, the Harbour bridge...
  5. Reaver Reload

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] Mwahahaha, anybody remember this fake spoiler I did? WELL IT'S NOT FAKE NOW ANYMORE GYAHAHHAHAA I vote for Naruto / Tobitomadara intervening and saving Sasuke / Itachi. How, I don't know =D
  6. Reaver Reload

    Reavie's Gallery <3

    I will <3 I'm just working on our Kakashi Gaiden release, whooo! HYPE!
  7. Reaver Reload

    Stiluz's Gallery

    The ones we worked on together always look super sexy <3
  8. Reaver Reload

    Ch. 392 Cover in Color by Stiluz

    Tobito's a good boy <3 Nice stuff!
  9. Reaver Reload

    Chapter 370 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 370 Predictions [Naruto] We'll all find out that Naruto is simply the MacGuffin that drives this entire series. Akatsuki need him. Itachi and Sasuke need him. Konoha needs him. You get the idea.
  10. Reaver Reload

    Minato & Kushina fanart colored by ak46

    Re: [367 spoilers] Namikaze Minato & Uzumaki Kushina fan art by ak46 Wheee, awesome! Thanks AK <3 Will get right to work on it.
  11. Reaver Reload

    Minato & Kushina fanart colored by ak46

    Re: [367 spoilers] Namikaze Minato & Uzumaki Kushina fan art by ak46 That is worthy of a DYNAMIC ENTRY and three quarters. Well done my dear Kalashnikov <3 (You wouldn't happen to have a bigger version that I could colourbash, would you =D ?)
  12. Reaver Reload

    Discussion Is Kishi trying to wrap up Naruto?

    Re: Is the end of this manga coming really soon? As long as Shonen Jump, TV Tokyo and Kishimoto all collect a massive paycheque and maintain ratings, Naruto volumes will continue to be made. The statue that they've been sealing all the Bijuu into will become the next monster villian of sorts =D
  13. Reaver Reload

    Itachi double - 365 =D

    My first attempt of colouring using a tablet! Just need to put some more time into learning all the little nuances of the tablet and then hopefully I'll start improving =) Not entirely happy with it, but thought I'd share anyway <3
  14. Reaver Reload

    364 - Tobi's page by MX

    Tobi's such a good boy. I like it, really quite an unique way of doing the skyscrapers and cityscape. The highlights and shading on Tobi is just perfect, so have some well deserved <3 for that.
  15. Reaver Reload

    M'oh my god it's DYNAMIC ENTRY!

    Hehehe, thanks everybody =D Nah, I redrew Gai and Jiraiya was originally planned to be in the same pose as the very first DYNAMIC ENTRYYYYY. But he wasn't detailed enough and I suddenly thought that Tobi would be infinitely more hilarious in his "huh?!" pose so I stole his face from one of the...
Top