Recent content by Region

  1. Region

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 241 Discussion / 242 Prediction So The Sun funeral wreath will be fighting but what about vongole? What was the square mean? Does it mean to choose or random for the guardians? Or maybe vongole can all team up to beat only the sun funeral wreath? I'm confused about the square...
  2. Region

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 241 Spoiler Thread I can't wait to see yamamoto's opponent! I bet he won't be losing again :( And I wanna see xanxus and tsuna fighting byakuran together! What a pair lol :tem
  3. Region

    Reborn 240 Discussion / 241 Prediction

    I think Guardians and Tsuna will fight in different places due to their attributes and also the places will be advantage to the byakuran's guardians cause he was the one who will bring tsuna and guardians to the place. If thats it I wonder how varia and dino will join?
  4. Region

    Reborn 240 Discussion / 241 Prediction

    I think tsuna x-burner will be more powerful than before because of his training but I'm suprised when they open the vongole boxes at the same time! and go over the limit :P I think it would be harder to get the limit . And I think Varia should join too!
  5. Region

    Reborn 240 Discussion / 241 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 240 Spoiler Thread lol agreed and tsuna's weapon box is soooo cute :p and is byakuran a god why does he has lazer eye lol :s chrome new staff is pretty cool and I think tsuna's dog (weapon box pet) maybe can transform into zero breakpoint through same as tsuna too I think that would...
  6. Region

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 239 Discussion / 240 Prediction Will yamamoto n hibari be there in time? I'm worried! maybe varia will help too like xanxus with tsuna fighting byakuran xD and others too. I think the next chapter will be a lot of fun! Also when will we see tsuna's pet true form??
  7. Region

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Discussion / 239 Prediction Can someone translate mmlcs36's spoiler please :) [hr] And he cant be the 11st vongola because he's not sky attribute lol
  8. Region

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Discussion / 239 Prediction So i think tsuna has finally open his box again! wanna see what will be in the next chapter! http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/238/16-17/
  9. Region

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Spoiler Thread Hope Tsuna can control his animal box for the next chapter...... :( Want to see what happen when tsuna's animal come out of the box again! And why does squalo carry a tuna in??
  10. Region

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 237 Discussion / 238 Prediction Well may be if kyoko's word are true tsuna's finally friend with his wolf ;p
  11. Region

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 237 Spoiler Thread So Maybe Tsuna's box will be friendly only to girls.. maybe xD And where's squalo can't wait to see him again!
Top