Recent content by Reika's_Fan

  1. Reika's_Fan

    Chapter Gantz 260 Discussion/261 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 260 Discussion/ 261 Prediction Thread I think what he meant was "bigger proportions" more than bigger mechas. I think that Gantz want to stop the alien invasion that is taking place in earth so maybe it all be kept just in earth but.. who knows right? REIKA RULES!!!
  2. Reika's_Fan

    Chapter Gantz 260 Discussion/261 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 260 Discussion/ 261 Prediction Thread So here`s the thing... Hiroya is a true master when it comes to keep us in suspense, speculating `bout what`s gonna happen in the next chapter, about the "robot", is it a robot and who the hell is driving it... and now he`s not gonna let us know...
  3. Reika's_Fan

    Chapter Gantz 259 Discussion/260 Prediction Thread

    Well with all the spoiler thing I really hoped this raw will come quicker than the last ones but it appears to be like all two-weekly raws, it will appear sunday night if we are lucky and if not we`ll read it until monday morning. that`s fu ked up!! REIKA RULES!!!
  4. Reika's_Fan

    Chapter Gantz 259 Discussion/260 Prediction Thread

    Well here´s the thing... a lot of times Hiroya´s characters look like other of his characters, not only in gantz but in his other mangas but I don´t think the nerdo really looks like kurono at any time... but ok, I have to say that in that pic maybe, just maybe he looks a little like kurono. I...
Top