Recent content by Relda

  1. Relda

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 481 Spoilers & Discussion

    yeah baam definitely it looks like winsgclub it's getting funny and getting boring
  2. Relda

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 480 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam slowly started to look like wings club
  3. Relda

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 203 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I am tired of fairy tale happy endings the reason for this is poor fans everything should be fine everything should be fine go go read mario I'm really upset that it's such a stupid finale :DD. SAD STORY it's no different from bleach, it's a disgusting beyond stupid end A truly disappointing...
  4. Relda

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 478 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hope evankhell dies in this battle Rak needs this power,hellfire belongs to RAK
  5. Relda

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 478 Spoilers & Discussion

    Rachel keskin nişancı değil mi? Do you remember the right to 3 wishes ? I wish 1 powerful weapon, 2 families entrance, 3 wishes beautiful face RACHEL!!! EDİT:TRANSLATE :bishie
  6. Relda

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 202 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    there might be demons stronger than the muzan in the story,because somebody turned the muzan into a devil, I think it's not demon king muzan , muzan has abilities like killing and cursing demons now they think that muzan is dead,I think some super evil demons will appear, tanjiro will become a...
  7. Relda

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 202 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I think it has developed immunity to this drug
Top