Re: One Piece 485 Predictions
I'm not much for argueing on forums, but this is silly. Sanji kicks Kuma in the face which isn't grappling by any stretch of the imagination. Then per Kuma's deflection power, the attack is reflected right back into Sanji's leg, as evidenced by his recoiling...
Re: One Piece 485 Predictions
Learning to exploit the seemingly invincle powers of their opponents has been the staple of ALL of the big Grand Line encounters. Following Oda's trends, I make the three following predictions.
1) Kuma will be defeated by grappling moves. Luffy is good at...
Re: One Piece 484 Predictions
Someone mentioned an interloper. I think the best bet for anyone buying the crew enough time to get away is Smoker. We haven't seen him in a long time, we know he's still after the crew. we know he doesn't follow orders, and doesn't like the Shichibukai.
But...