Recent content by Remedios

  1. Remedios

    Reborn 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    What's wrong with Kyoya? His personality has changed. He talks too much.
  2. Remedios

    Reborn 295 Discussion / 296 Prediction Thread

    Re: Reborn 295 Spoiler Thread The new chapter is great. Squ who is interested in Takeshi, Mammon complimenting Chrome, angry Kyoya (oh, my) wearing suit... Awesome. And I like Tsu, his behavior, his seriousness. Hope he will grow up by the end of the ark.
  3. Remedios

    Reborn 295 Discussion / 296 Prediction Thread

    Re: Reborn 295 Spoiler Thread I don't think he was the only one. As Mukuro was shared I think all those who had taken part in battle got the memories.
  4. Remedios

    Reborn 295 Discussion / 296 Prediction Thread

    Re: Reborn 295 Spoiler Thread I would like to see the interaction between varia and vongola guarduans.
  5. Remedios

    Reborn 295 Discussion / 296 Prediction Thread

    Re: Reborn 295 Spoiler Thread Tomaso T__T I really hoped they'll never be seen again >< Varia *__* Omg, I fucking love them!
  6. Remedios

    Reborn 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

    The new chapter scares me( I can't inderstand Simon and their motivation. Can it be that they really want to have Vongola? O.o I'am waiting for Varia *__* Hope they will appeaer soon.
  7. Remedios

    Reborn 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 293 Spoiler Thread I like the spoilers *__* The new chapter must be interesting.
  8. Remedios

    Reborn 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    Tsuna is an idiot. I really hoped that he will change but he... >< There were so much events and he is still a child.
  9. Remedios

    Reborn 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    Our fans say that she will rape him) Unfortunately Hiba is interested in her and I doubt too that he will hit her. So, "Female fandom will hate her to death"))
  10. Remedios

    Reborn 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    They say that Suzuki will *** Hibari! I don't like her. >< Hiba, bite her to death!
  11. Remedios

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Prediction Maybe Allen has to kill Lenalee, as she is his closest friend ><
  12. Remedios

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 189 Discussion/190 Prediction Mm, Earl loves 14th^^ Chapter is really nice, I like it. A lot of Tyki! And I like that they speak as if they are not enemies.
  13. Remedios

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 187 Discussion/ 188 Prediction I would like to see 14th awakened >< And Noahs' reaction.
Top