Recent content by ren gyokuen

  1. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    Re: Magi 284 Spoiler Discussion wellK this isn't about arba it's about alma torran Knowledge. So sinbad didn't star from zero (and this is not a wrong thing to do because it's good to Continue what the old men done)
  2. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    Re: Magi 284 Spoiler Discussion sinbad reach this level because of arba not because yamu or his or his Intelligence:3c and arba knew this because she was in alma torran Of course So, don't say "Alma Torran took 800 years to reach this level of development,Sinbad did it in just 3...
  3. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 262 Discussion/263 Predictions

    Re: Magi 262 Spoiler Discussion kougyoku type is 2,right ? so why koumei didn't Talk about it ? and why there is phenex in the top? sorry,but I don't have the link of the Translator page in tumblr
  4. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 256 Discussion/257 Predictions

    Re: Magi 256 Spoiler Discussion so I'm the only one who see that Alma Toran arc was really a wonderful arc?!:gwah
  5. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 256 Discussion/257 Predictions

    Re: Magi 256 Spoiler Discussion here we go... really !!!!!:derp
  6. ren gyokuen

    Discussion Sinbad no Bouken Manga Discussion

    I really like sin's face in the last :3c
  7. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 252 Discussion/ 253 Predictions

    Re: Magi 252 Spoiler Discussion thank you ^^
  8. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 252 Discussion/ 253 Predictions

    Re: Magi 252 Spoiler Discussion please the link!!!!!!
  9. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 251 Discussion/252 Predictions

    Re: Magi 251 Spoiler Thread I think that al thamen are the one who caused that rebellion not kouen.....I know that they are his allies but they Are not doing their jobs together am not sure from that
  10. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 247 Discussion/248 Predictions

    Re: Magi 247 Spoiler Thread Alldine has gave it to alibaba too Yamu said that the magician can give a power to the vessels users
  11. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 247 Discussion/248 Predictions

    Re: Magi 247 Spoiler Thread Gyokuen hasn't shown up her third eye too And I think that she will use it in this fight....
  12. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 247 Discussion/248 Predictions

    Re: Magi 247 Spoiler Thread Dat gyokuen greatness!!:mono Your daughter...!!!wtf?!!!sheba!!! Arba you...!!!!
  13. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 246 Discussion/247 Predictions

    Re: Magi 246 Spoiler Thread will will will... Kouen is a man who will do dirty things to protect.. or to achieve his goal Just like sinbad,not very evil things but it's still evil...I think A like the both sinbad and kouen But I think what sinbad do is more dirty then what kouen...
  14. ren gyokuen

    Chapter Magi 246 Discussion/247 Predictions

    Re: Magi 246 Spoiler Thread Sinbad fans just Seize the opportunity to make kouen hated.. ..Sparking pathetic :teehee
  15. ren gyokuen

    Discussion Sinbad no Bouken Manga Discussion

    Maybe this guy is sinbad friend who will die in sindria...!!
Top