Recent content by Rena Chan

  1. Rena Chan

    Shounen Arago by Arai Takahiro

    The latest chapter reveals Oswell's mission.
  2. Rena Chan

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) Well, maybe to others it's fine, I'm not against trying out different things, but this kind of thing turns me off, especially when I've been a hardcore player of the main Pokemon games, and this isn't what the main franchise is about...
  3. Rena Chan

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) You know, I was thinking of the same thing. This isn't what Pokemon is about >/ It's feasible for Digimon since Digimon are digital data beings, but Pokemon? Just no. Seriously. I won't even give it a second glance. This is not what...
  4. Rena Chan

    Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

    LQ raw, riiiiight ¬¬ That's the RAW I SCANNED, RESIZED.
  5. Rena Chan

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Magazine (Kodansha)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Magazine (Shounen Mag by Kodansha) *cough* To make a correction to #32's TOC. Gamaran has a color page and 27 pages for this week's chapter.
  6. Rena Chan

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Magazine (Kodansha)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Magazine (Shounen Mag by Kodansha) Guys it's Oniwaka to (and) Ushiwaka, not Oniwaga, Ushiwaga. GAH.
  7. Rena Chan

    Shounen Oniwaka to Ushiwaka Edge of the World by Aoki Yuuya and Ayamine Rando

    This manga is basically about some real Japanese history. It's nice to learn more about Japanese history I guess? Click for a preview if you're interested
  8. Rena Chan

    Shounen Togari by Watanabe Shizumu

    Can't really say much about it since I don't really understand, but it's basically about this girl called Togari that fights something...using some ancient tatoo technique which she draws with some fountain pen? Guess will need to wait for a summary to pop up to understand more about what this...
  9. Rena Chan

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Hmm, Fairy Tail+? Is that something that is going to be bundled with a first press edition of Fairy Tail volume 21?
  10. Rena Chan

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) Yep, DD48 is in the double issue. I scan DD so I do keep track of the chapter numbers.
  11. Rena Chan

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) Um, Defense Devil is Chapter 48. Rinne is Chapter 47.
  12. Rena Chan

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    That clears a lot of things up :amuse Doing sample pages for new manga/one-shots is not a problem at all. I have my own webhost which can even host the image files such that it won't expire, disappear, etc. So now some extra work for me to help promote new manga that catches my eye, but...
  13. Rena Chan

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    Hm, I don't quite understand, it means no links to the raws can be posted? Though you'll have to excuse my knowledge of the threads and forums on MH since I don't really have the time to look through the forums or even look at old threads...I tend to only see ones with new posts only at certain...
  14. Rena Chan

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    Yeah, I understand what you mean for the IRC channel part. At this point in time, the best way is by "word of mouth". As for the Manga Shout out, eh, I dunno if there are any feasible ideas to still promote new series from Kodansha, Shueisha and Shogakukan magazines, but I guess maybe you...
  15. Rena Chan

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    While I'm not going to post something of discussion to the topic, to all the people that are "whining" on where to get the raws, as it has been said by Ju-da-su and eni, but only god knows how many people actually read all the posts, learn how to use IRC! Basic IRC is not difficult to learn at...
Top