Recent content by renehiko

  1. renehiko

    Discussion What's your all time favourite Shoujo/Josei series?

    That must be "Marmalade Boy" - both the manga and the anime, really touching story.
  2. renehiko

    Games Grand Knights History

    Hi, Is anyone of you playing Marvellous' "Grand Knights History" on PSP? What does your party look like? Are you also struggling to send your knights off to duty after raising them for hours with all your heart and love? ww I am not that far in the game yet, but it would be nice to have...
  3. renehiko

    Last letter of the word continue game~

    Logopedics
  4. renehiko

    Fun Thread Song Chain ♪ ♫ - Part 1

    Fear of the dark - Iron Maiden
  5. renehiko

    Word association! - Part 5

    fool
  6. renehiko

    Discussion Japanese web manga

    We're working on an English version, but it could still take some time. ^^
  7. renehiko

    Here I am www

    Hi! I'm renehiko, 26 and I'm originally from Austria (that little country in Europe where Mozart was born www) but I'm living and working in Japan since this year's February after studying Japanese in Vienna and working at Nintendo in Germany as a translator for three years. I love...
  8. renehiko

    Discussion Japanese web manga

    Hi guys! I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if I'm posting this to the correct thread/category, but I am working in Tokio maintaining a site where Japanese indie mangaka (who don't have contracts with magazines etc. yet) upload their works and manga fans can read them for free. (They're...
Top