kuma is very strong, his bounty was more than 200 millions when he was a pirate and now he is even more stronger
only Logia users are able to stop his ability, since they're not solid.
Re: Bleach 369 Discussion/370 Predictions
I would like to see starrk fire Gran Rey Cero Metralleta
he's able to use a gran rey cero, and shunsui thinks that lilynette can fire not only simple shoots... I really hope tite will give starrk this powerful attack
Re: Where would OP characters be from?
yes, lucci borsalino (and capone) are all italian names
our electricity company name is Enel, but it's an acronym.
it's a funny coincidence (or maybe not?) that Enel in one piece uses electricity :tem
Re: Where would OP characters be from?
sanji should be french in my opinion
in Italy, Enel is the name of our main electricity company
I don't know if it's only a coincidence or not, lol :tem
Re: Reborn 253 Discussion/254 Prediction
the answer lies in the name
the lion is called NUTS but the name in katakana is NATSU
(another example is Berserk: the main character is called GUTS but his name is written as GATSU)
in other words:
NA - TSU
TSU - NA
the lion's name is the anagram of...
Re: One Piece 553 Discussion/ 554 Predictions Thread
I hope dragon will join the war, it's time to see him in action
Ace was the Spade Pirates captain... Ace of Spades xD
lol
Re: Reborn 252 Discussion/253 Prediction
I think that too
this Byakuran should be the same Byakuran that unlocked his ability thanks to shoichi
another reason could be that this is the only future where the TreniSette can be completed
Re: Bleach 368 Discussion/369 Predictions Thread
I hope the next chapter will show Love & Rose vs. Starrk
I want to know more about Rojuro's zanpakuto special ability, it seems deadly
milan president (berlusconi) is also our current italian premier, so he gave milan a lower budget than usual this year
I agree
but Roma is not in CL this year :tem we have Fiorentina (florence team) instead :amuse
Re: Bleach 368 Discussion/369 Predictions Thread
tosen fights in 2 vs 1 battle again
lol
hisagi is no match for him, plus he is wounded
he can do something only if he reaches bankai (and it's difficult, but not impossible)
I think footballers are more attracted by money :tem
these past years there were a lot of problems in italy. In 2oo6 our best teams were punished (except for inter, because they were the responsible for this "calciopoli")
juventus was sent in the hell of Serie B and lost a lot of his best...