Recent content by Revilenigma

  1. Revilenigma

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? Marathoning through Monster and Real right now, after I might start Banana Fish or Mother Sarah, or continue Takemitsu Zamurai.
  2. Revilenigma

    Seinen Freesia by Jiro Matsumoto

    Meriken is still MIA, I guess due to IRL stuff ;-; It's kind of hard to spoil cause the last couple of pages is just dialogue so unless you know japanese you won't know what's really happening.
  3. Revilenigma

    Seinen Ultra Heaven by KOIKE Keiichi

    Re: [Featured] Ultra Heaven by KOIKE Keiichi Best new manga of the year so far.
  4. Revilenigma

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? I just checked mangatoshokan and I don't remember it having such a weird numbering scheme. I know 0a is the beginning but the rest of the zero's seem to jump to random chapters in the manga. :blink
  5. Revilenigma

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? Reading Buraiden Gai, so far so good.
  6. Revilenigma

    Favorites Best fights from manga and anime

    Re: Favourite fight scene in manga Zetman: You know the one. Gantz: Everyone vs. Nuri. Berserk: Guts and co. vs those religious freaks and the part where they fight those goblins. No. 5: The fight in volume 5, I won't say anything more cause it's too much of a spoiler >:I Ryuuguden: powered...
  7. Revilenigma

    Discussion Do your parents watch anime?

    My Dad introduced me to stuff from miyazaki and leiji matsumoto and other late 80's to early 90's animes when I was about 4 and my mom accidentally introduced me to ninja scroll at age 8.
  8. Revilenigma

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? While reading Japan as Viewed By 17 Creators I laughed out loud when the two main characters of Tokyo zombie make a cameo(on pg119).
  9. Revilenigma

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? Finished Tokyo Zombie, funniest manga I've read in a long while.
  10. Revilenigma

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    I wonder who hates children more? Kitoh or Kazuo? lol
  11. Revilenigma

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Are you expecting Palepoli to be like Berserk? :blink
  12. Revilenigma

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    from viz: trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdyiHmINg1s
  13. Revilenigma

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Can't wait for the House of Five Leaves anime. I really hope they don't mess it up.
  14. Revilenigma

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? It's alright I guess, not very memorable though. Reading Drifting Classroom volume 3.
  15. Revilenigma

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? Finished Disappearance Diary, Shoujo Manga, some hiroaki oneshots and jisatsu circle. Reading Shamo and REAL now.
Top