Recent content by rexx

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 903 Discussion / 904 Predictions

    Fujitora's already chasing him down, so to speak.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 903 Discussion / 904 Predictions

    Maybe this is a way to further add fuel to the fire that is a fight between Akainu and Luffy near the end. If it wasn't Akainu's orders to increase Luffy's bounty, I can guess that it only further adds to the insult he deems it to have been after the Dressrosa incident. At the very least, if not...
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 902 Discussion / 903 Predictions

    Perhaps we just didn't see that period of mourning or reflection from the SHs. Maybe it happened, maybe not and I agree, that's on Oda for choosing which sides of the story does he intend to show within 19 pages. But, at this point, I think we've come to know the SHs more than enough to know...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 902 Discussion / 903 Predictions

    Were you referring to Brulee suggesting he must think its great Luffy got away? I think it's more of the anticipation that they will get a chance to face each other again eventually.
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 902 Discussion / 903 Predictions

    I've been a longtime reader of the posts here mostly because I enjoy reading the speculations people make based on events on chapters and whatnot. But increasingly, over the past few months, people's frustrations seem to be spoiling a bit of the fun. And while I don't want to be too opinionated...
Top