Recent content by Rheine

  1. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    It's been a while since I visited the forums! I wanted to do a lookback on my predictions from last year: 1. Mashle and UU will have animes announced at the next Jump Festa - Close enough, I didn't pay attention when they were announced though 2. Yozakura will also have an anime adaptation...
  2. Rheine

    Poll Weekly Mangahelpers "ToC" Shonen Jump #36/37 (2022) - Vote in Your Favorite Series!

    1. Akanebanashi - 10 points 2. Blue Box - 8 points 3. Doron - 4 points 4. Sakamoto - 3 points Extras extras Show-ha Shoten - 5 Spy x Family - 3 Kajiki Chef - 1 Kaiju no. 8 - 1 ((also @SharkBait you seemed to have accidentally put PPPPPP twice totaling 12 points))
  3. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Pretty good issue this week! Blue Box had a really well-made chapter, the interspersed scenes between Hina and Chinatsu were really fun to read and the cliffhanger is a big one, though I'm not confident at all that the payoff will be significant. Me and Roboco had a decent chapter...not too...
  4. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Yeah the lighting is really nice in the cover. Now I'm interested to see what it's actually like. The preview looked more lighthearted but the cover seems a bit more serious.
  5. Rheine

    Poll Weekly Mangahelpers "ToC" Shonen Jump #36/37 (2022) - Vote in Your Favorite Series!

    1. Akane Banashi - 8 points 2. Sakamoto - 5 points 3. Shugomaru - 5 points 4. Mashle - 5 points 5. Doron Dororon - 2 points Extra The Kajiki Chef : Divine Cuisine 3,4 - 5 points Dandadan 44 - 5 points
  6. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Akane-banashi has a really solid first chapter. I personally don't think it'll have much of a problem pulling people in with Rakugo since we have successful series about igo, acting, and manzai. Though well, I'm not sure if foreign readers are even a consideration right now. Mashle had a really...
  7. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    I'm pretty hyped for Akane-Banashi. Potentially another 'non-battle battle manga', and Showha wa Shouten has been really enjoyable IMO. The PPPPPP color page is nice, the composition and colors are interesting, although Mimin's face, dress, and pose are a bit janky. Dororon color page is also...
  8. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    I haven't posted here in a while but hoo boy, what a doozy of a TOC. Doron Dororon surviving (heck yeah!) and PPPPPP climbing from the abyss (not my personal favorite but I don't mind it and I'm happy for the fans). Ayashimon slightly low (maybe just a random occurrence) and Shugomaru dead...
  9. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    I'll miss Magu-chan, it's a nice palate cleanser after reading all the more traditional shonen chapters. But I'll mostly miss Nepteq (or whatever the official spelling is).
  10. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    PPPPPP (and the rest of its batch) might also end next year
  11. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Another cooking manga would be cool. A detective one too.
  12. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Dr. Stone going for intergalactic voyage!
  13. Rheine

    Poll ToC Shonen Jump #52 of 2021 (Poll and Comment) - Vote In Your Favorite Chapter!

    1. Roboko - 10 points 2. Doron Dororon - 5 points 3. Sakamoto Days - 4 points 4. Blue Box - 3 points 5. Ayashimon - 3 points
  14. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Finally I can join in! 1. Mashle and UU will have animes announced at the next Jump Festa 2. Yozakura will also have an anime adaptation announced, but the announcement comes earlier. 3. Ayakashi gets OVA adaptation. Manga sales stay stable as usual. 4. Kaiu Shirai and Posuka Demizu returns...
  15. Rheine

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Shugomaru is kind of bad...or atleast I don't find it enjoyable so far. The jokes are one-note for the most part and it's not very funny. Ayashimon continues to be decent, the worldbuilding is interesting enough. The fights - or rather, lack of them - are kind of a bummer though. I'm liking...
Top