Without giving spoilers, I'll have to wait until Sakura and Naruto meet up because hopefully they will have a 'good' conversation. It seems like they don't get to have much of a heart-to-heart talk and even so they are splitting up and Naruto is going on his own. Seriously, I know this manga is...
I agree. It would make no sense if Naruto starts loving Hinata since they don't even see each other much and Naruto doesn't even know Hinata's feelings. Even if he did he wouldn't just start loving her. That would be too weird.
Until recently, I didn't even know if Naruto and Sakura were...
I been wondering where the Sakura that fought Sasori is too. She is always crying now. And why hasn't she got to fight like that again?
The whole meeting thing brought questions to me too. And Danzou just...conceited.
Gaara talked a lot. :D
Why does Sakura cry so much? I know from the recent chapter she feels bad for Naruto now so I wonder if that will turn into love or not. It would be hard to get over Sasuke since she has liked him for so long. But I can't even say if Sasuke still cares about them since not too much has happened...
I guess the Hinata thing was just to make Naruto go out of control because nothing happened between the two of them afterwards. And I agree with what was said before. Why would they even add the part about Sai telling Sakura all that if it didn't mean anything. I'm actually tired of Sakura not...