Recent content by Ri ahn

  1. Ri ahn

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 54 Discussion/ 55 Predictions

    OH...MY...those thoughts !!! It would be really scary. This is...:gwah:gwah:waah
  2. Ri ahn

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 53 Discussion/ 54 Predictions

    I also think it's a test. I hope !! :/
  3. Ri ahn

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 44 Discussion/ 45 Predictions

    I still believe Norman is not dead. I'm certain !
  4. Ri ahn

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 44 Discussion/ 45 Predictions

    The horse is abnormal and the fact that those people come to the right moment...it's fishy, like I think they observed the children since they came to the forest ! Anyway, the one who is translating chapters IS AM-A-ZING !!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST !!! You're amazing, thanks to you !
  5. Ri ahn

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 43 Discussion/44 Predictions

    Hi, I wanted to talk so much about this chapter and here I am. I also think that Ray won't see the other for a while, when he said that next time he meet the others it will be in B06-32. One more thing, I think for now it's the survival part and when they'll arrive at B06-32, it will be the...
Top