Recent content by Rice the dog

  1. Rice the dog

    [GANTZ/NISHI] (Edited Manga Out)

    Love how Nishi rolled his eyes away as if he was thinking "Aww yeah another girl just confessed, how do you do it you sly dog you". This girl look a lot like Tae in the last panels. Chapter could also explain whats up with him and cats.
  2. Rice the dog

    Chapter Gantz 336 Discussion/337 Prediction Thread

    Man what a twist on Natsu's personality eh? Two faced us all. I get that she just looking after herself but telling Kei, the girl who truly care about him in the harsh early days, is dead? FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm glad Kei have grown mentally to see through her mind game. Old Kei would've just...
  3. Rice the dog

    Chapter Gantz 335 Discussion/336 Prediction Thread

    The end page said "tires of his new toy", so its a boy and a sissy, twirling his hair and what not, like his dad Gonde :eyeroll Shadow between Nishi's legs looks like an x gun. Ryou is an idiot, now he have to continue to follow and watch Kei do hero stuff while looking useless in front of...
  4. Rice the dog

    Chapter Gantz 334 Discussion/335 Prediction Thread

    I bet the spaceship weak spot is a vulnerable exhaust port. Nishi needs to take a chill pill, its not like the end the world...:fail Trying to say oku have girly hands? :rofl
  5. Rice the dog

    Gantz Live Action Films Confirmed for 2011

    It felt campy and cheesy. The puffing of the the suit to show the wearer's strength had me lol for a good while. I was hoping an adaptation leaning toward sci-fi horror like Alien. There was no sense of dread or fear in the missions. It just seem like a power ranger episode. Preview of the...
  6. Rice the dog

    Chapter Gantz 334 Discussion/335 Prediction Thread

    For those curious what the girl's helmet info is displaying. p.9 left side: R.. BLACK EYES BLACK MPLEXION.. MEDIUM right side: R p.10 lower center: ONDE p.11 top left: ECK circle around photo clockwise: P PO STATUS * bottom left: **M *.. LOW *AS PAN...
  7. Rice the dog

    Chapter Gantz 333 Discussion/334 Prediction Thread

    Doesn't look good if she is saying ALL the aliens from her destroyed star system plan to settle on earth. Man is done for if wave after wave are on their way after this arc. This is heavy.
  8. Rice the dog

    Chapter Gantz 332 Discussion/333 Prediction Thread

    p.9 SOLDIER: WHAT IS...YOUR BAGGAGE? SOLDIER: WHAT'S UP? GIRL: RATION...RATIONS!! GIRL: I'LL TAKE RATIONS FOR GROUND TROOPS p.10 SOLDIER: GOOD LUCK... :rofl @ George Clooney. He seem out of place being in the manga. Tae is stupid, the boy might be contagious, that's what the furry...
  9. Rice the dog

    Discussion Gantz no Moto / Gantz's Origins - A story about SF and Action Movies

    Re: The Origin of Gantz Yeah I don't remember any reference to Back to the Future. However I do see the influence from the porno haha. He seem confuse on what the movie was about at first, psssh the name of the movie give the plot away.
  10. Rice the dog

    Discussion Whaat If you could meet Hiroya Oku in person?

    I would too after reading me-teru no kimochi and realized gantz was monthly because of this manga.
  11. Rice the dog

    [GANTZ/OSAKA] Epilogue Discussion (Edited Manga Out)

    Re: [GANTZ/OSAKA] Epilogue Discussion (Cam Raw Out) Damn, nerdo, he man up. He has more balls than Inaba. Picked up a rifle with a severed hand still attached to it and enough sense to grab the Z gun from another gantzer's cold dead hands, then killed a bunch of aliens. He did all this without...
  12. Rice the dog

    Discussion Whaat If you could meet Hiroya Oku in person?

    Since I don't know japanese I would gesture a coke bottle shape with my hands follow by a thumbs up and laugh. Hoping he won't call the police. I would ask someone to translate "When will he plan to release 2nd data book and wtf is gantz", knowing full well he will say I will eventually learn in...
  13. Rice the dog

    Chapter Gantz 331 Discussion/332 Prediction Thread

    Wow plot is moving in this chapter. All the soldiers taken care of and 3 new characters introduced in one chapter. Bravo oku. While first character was transferring I was thinking "oh a host-samurai-looking guy" then saw the double Ds next page. :blink When the next one with glasses came in I...
  14. Rice the dog

    Chapter Gantz 330 Discussion/331 Prediction Thread

    I think oku messed up in the panel where Hyouma and Reika shake hands unless she like to shake hands backward lol Okay so Kurono is now holding an X gun when he was clearly holding a sword at first. The manga staff is slacking off before the holidays. What's next, Izumi shows up? :eyeroll Can...
  15. Rice the dog

    Chapter Gantz 330 Discussion/331 Prediction Thread

    Kurono tossed the H gun to the side when he used the sword to slash Trejo alien. We didn't see Ryou when Kurono first took the female alien hostage so he probably gave Ryou the H gun and someone else the X gun. It would make sense to have the group on standby at a distance with the guns drawn...
Top