Recent content by riekie

  1. Chapter Bleach 279 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 279 Predictions hahaha thank you, thank youXD I just completely love his personality...he reminds me of a certain someone:D I like Ichigo as well but I'd rather wanna see Grimmjow win than Ichigo...Grimmjow can be kicked out of the manga any second and Ichigo can't so that's...
  2. Chapter Bleach 279 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 279 Predictions HA! Dying happy for having fought but lost against Ichigo?! NO way EVER! Grimmjow is all about finishing Ichigo with his bare hands so losing against him and eventually dying by Aizen is a HUGE no-no in Grimmjow's book.
  3. Bleach Hangout Thread

    I just got 2 Volumes last week and it both contains 9 chapters...but that seemingly varies as well (as what I've heard). Ahh Your welcome Silhouette;)
  4. Chapter Bleach 279 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 279 Predictions I still see Grimmjow stronger than Ichigo but with the recent developments i e Ichigo's comments and his 'stare' towards him makes me think The Gurimmjoh will lose:( Which ofcourse, I don't want to see happening:D Okay, Ichigo hás come a long way but...
  5. Bleach Hangout Thread

    or try Archonia.com...they're very good and véry cheap^^ it's settled in Belgium.
  6. Bleach Episode 128 Discussion

    well..I am just glad it will only be for 4 episodes...so that just sounds like music to my ears:D Can't wait for the story to progress...can't wait to see everything drawn out in the anime>.<
  7. Bleach Episode 128 Discussion

    Yeah..that too..when he was standing in the spotlight and kicked I was just like: Aaaww poor Grimmjow...nothing goes the way you want it to go.. And yeah...I bet his release is the greatest one!! Maybe something that will suit his name, like a Jaguar..no, not the car..the animal>.< It was...
  8. Bleach Episode 128 Discussion

    Yeah...Grimmjow in the Arrancar Research Time was soo Kawaii...aahh!! Yeah..I feel bad for 'em cuz it happens every time:D Ahh he's so cute being bummed out because of that>.<
  9. Shounen Gundam Series

    Re: Gundam I recently watched Gundam Seed Destiny and now I am looking for the Manga *I know, I know..read first watch later* But does one know where I can find the 'downloadable' version of this series?
  10. Chapter Bleach 276 Discussion

    not along the lines..it literally means that! Seele=Soul and Schneider=cutter..tadaa..and that's what you'll get.
  11. Bleach EP 123 Discussion

    Thanks for the thread, rieki! *hijacks* Here are the links to the RAW version of this incredible episode!! RAW [S^M] Bleach 123 RAW - [S^M] - 179 MB *.avi Watch at Dailymotion: 1/2 | 2/2 Watch at myanimeplace: 1/3 | 2/3 | 3/3 SUBs [DB] Bleach 123 Fansub - 170 MB [Flomp-Rumbel]Bleach 123...
  12. Bleach: Heat The Soul 4

    The cover looks so....KAWAII!!!! oo I wish I had a psp....btw...are those regionfree *hint hint* oowww man...if I could get this game I'd immediately upgrade GJ to becoming the Primara Espada, although that might not be achievable I'd like it anyways:D *just talking nonsense here*
  13. Chapter 273 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 273 Predictions [Bleach] Aahhh soo that's why I found Grimmjow the greatest Espada...because he resembles Vegeta (kicking the good guy's ass)!!! I really hope Grimmjow will NOT become a 'good' guy...but I don't want him to die either...I think he should get out of his contract with...
  14. Chapter 273 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 273 Predictions [Bleach] remember that his eyes were also like that when Shinji knocked him out for him to face his inner hollow.Shinji closed the eyes after that..soooo maybe Ichigo is unconscious? I dunno but his eyes remain empty none the less.
  15. Chapter 273 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 273 Predictions [Bleach] I think the next chapter will 'ofcourse' be about Grimmjow entering Inoue's room and hopefully killing those 2 brats:D finally...Grimmjow in action once again. Renji and Ishida continue on fighting Zaelopollo and his weird minions...then I think Ishida will tell...
Top