Recent content by Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

  1. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion Is Naruto going downhill or not

    IMHO Naruto has been going downhill since the battle with Zabuza. I used to be about wits. Back then, a blade to the neck was a blade to the neck, whether from a lowly genin or a kage. If one outsmarted the other, the battle was over. Battles started with ambushes and traps. Only Naruto blew it...
  2. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Seinen Hellsing by Hirano Kouta

    Re: Hellsing by Hirano Kouta (v10) Hiranomoe released: http://www.hiranomoe.com/releases/[Hiranomoe]Hellsing.95.zip
  3. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Seinen Hellsing by Hirano Kouta

    Re: [v10] Hellsing by Hirano Kouta http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1067174#post1067174 I spent some of my night time to do the chapter. Grab it while it's hot. Just ask Hiranomoe if you want to scanlate it. /edit: also, say "thank you" when you're done reading.
  4. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 12 (Ch. 108-118) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 108 Predictions Thread I think I had a point, when I said that this doesn't matter. It hurts my eyes when people are arguing about something so trivial. Face it: Shounen = Boy => Shounen Manga = Children's books. Secondly, I think I deserve a message, when one of my posts gets...
  5. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 105 Discussions Thread I'll start translating in an hour or so. Right now I'm trying to get my wireless up on linux again...
  6. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 104 Predictions Thread JOJOHOT are not raws. They're Chinese translations. Nothing I can do. So no trans anytime soon. Maybe I'll start in 18 Hours, if the raw is out by then.
  7. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 104 Predictions Thread Still no raw... fine with me, but I won't be around tomorrow, so even if you get a raw then, there won't be any translation until tomorrow evening. Now it's half past 8 PM in Berlin (where I live). You can do the maths.
  8. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 103 Discussion Thread I'm prolly the one who likes it most when the chapters are getting more intense.
  9. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    D.Gray-Man Debitto female?

    Hi fellow translat0rz, ;) I'm trying to get a second opinion about a particular speechbubble. I don't think it's especially hard to translate, but I it's very important, so I would like erase all doubts with this. I see the marked one as clear evidence that the speaker is female, but as I...
  10. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-Man 100 Predictions Going to bed. I'll start translating in about 15 hours, if the raw is out by then. BTW: I think it's really cool that in this forum words like "afternoon" or "tomorrow" have no real meaning. :) Tomorrow in japan? Afternoon at the east coast? Morning in Europe?
  11. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-Man 100 Predictions I'm standing by for the raw...
  12. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 99 Discussion I brought the first 3 volumes in German, as I should be a good example. I'll also buy the other volumes as they come out in German until I get to Japan next time to buy originals. Weather in Japanese or your language: Buy the mangas to support the authors!
  13. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 99 Discussion You're right. That wouldn't only be better, but actually right. I updated the translation with an edit note why "Akuma" was wrong. Thank you.
  14. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 99 Discussion I'm glad my translation kept it that way.
  15. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man chapter 95 Discussion I checked it again. There is no word about the mark.
Top