Recent content by Rikudou Sennin

  1. Rikudou Sennin

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    So Sanji’s ifrit jambe creates blue flames which is the hottest there is and hotter than Magma/Lava. Does that mean Sanji can burn Akainu? I guess probably haki is in the way for now, until sanji awakens CoC (which storytelling wise will 100% happen).
  2. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Bleach 610 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 610 Discussion / 611 Predictions I dont really get the ability thing with the quincy. Its kinda stupid. Its basically: I: "I am the most op wizard" Y: "No I am" I :"No no. Look here, I conjure your name away" Y: "No no no, I am the most op, because I am the almighty wizard" I...
  3. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    I am still annoyed that the whereabouts of Team Hebi as well as Orochimaru and some others wasnt mentioned at all. :( Espacially what happend to Orochimaru?!
  4. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Ok after a day I came to realize for myself that I feel the last chapter could have been 15 pages longer. I would have liked to see what happend to Orochimaru and so forth. Its kinda weird such characters (just like Hebi or Yamato) get such screentime and you learn quite alot about them, but...
  5. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    I personally believe around 17-20 years have passed. In the last. Naruto is around 19. To have kids who are almost Genin age (12--13) so they are probably around 10. Which would make Naruto 29 if he had children directly afterwards which I hardly believe. I actually like to take Shikaku and...
  6. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Ok here is the list of the people whose fate we dont know -Orochimaru -Suigetsu -Karin -Jugo -Kabuto -Mifune -Yamato -The other tailed beasts -Toads, the more often seen jonin who had a name (Ebisu, Genma and so on) So the only casualties in the war with a face were Neji, Shikaku, Inoichi and...
  7. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    So the sign above Konohas entrance says allied shinobi forces. Nice. I wonder about some characters like Orochimaru and so on but otherwise, I am ok with it. Kishi should have made 40 pages in chapter 700 but thats it. Cannot believe it....what a great story. :) Kinda sad it ended.
  8. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    How about we stop arguing who is stronger and try to predict what will happen in the final chapter(s). Any thoughts?
  9. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions Is yin kurama dead now? A bit unclear. Sure yang kurama is still alive but what about him "Put to sleep". Either he died or he is just too exhausted. But according to Kakashi, once your chakra is drained....its over. So Sasuke was blabbering alot...
  10. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    Whats really crazy is Sasukes but especially Narutos stamina. Lets see Sasuke: -Fought Kabuto -Fought Jubito -Fought JuMadara -Fought Kaguya Naruto: -Battled with many clones throughout the war -fought third Raikage -fought Madara -fought Tobi -fought Obito/Madara -fought...
  11. Rikudou Sennin

    You vs Naruto + Sasuke

    The power of referee. Then I rule myself winner. :hip
  12. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 695 Discussion / 696 Predictions

    I dont really care who bests who. Personally we all know somehow either Narutos wins or they decide to stop the battle for the better sake. Personally I just want all questions left unexplained to be explained before the manga ends. I am just enjoying the rest now, hoping for an explaining...
  13. Rikudou Sennin

    Discussion The END of Naruto

    Well there is so much left unanswered in my opinion -what was Orochimarus true intention as Sasuke sometimes mentioned -what happened to Hamura, the sennins brother, he is the only one not really mentioned big time. Suprising -what happends to the other ninjas? -will Neji stay dead ? The rest...
  14. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 762 Discussion / 763 Prediction

    Now we finally understand what Law meant by this http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/758/7 This will definitly affect Law. Maybe Law will die.
  15. Rikudou Sennin

    Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    Am I the only one wondering how they managed to move from the Land of lighting (where the battle basically took place the entire time) to a place in the Land of fire in mere minutes? Yes a little thing but its kinda funny :D
Top