Recent content by Rikulaw

  1. Rikulaw

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 314 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 314 Spoilers omg.... really really thanks... finally we got to se Negi in action again... can't wait for the actual chapter o(^^o)(o^^)o but hey it's already 13 pages. and somehow I see this kind of "accident" coming... Sextum is a girl so she's destined to get...
  2. Rikulaw

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 313 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 313 Spoilers whew.. I'm pretty late for this... I'm feeling like to cry now... T.T I guess I'll write the summary in my blog like always anyway. and whew... it's really hurt to read that Makie and Yue part... They said sweet things and ended up beaten in the next...
  3. Rikulaw

    Question Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ?

    I completely missed this tasty info... = =" It's from Akamatsu-sensei's Web Diary (Look at entry for 8 September) and a certain issue of Shounen Magazine. He called this movie 『2011.NEGIMA SAGA FINAL』 for now and it's planned to finish all of Magical World arc (completely, no less). As for...
  4. Rikulaw

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 312 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 312 Spoilers Spoiler text http://shinsakuranikki.blog90.fc2.com/blog-entry-3845.html http://readman0.blog37.fc2.com/blog-entry-643.html Spoiler with pic http://ameblo.jp/6abacabu/entry-10744206244.html Summary...
  5. Rikulaw

    Question Mahou Sensei Negima ! - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ?

    Mou Hitotsu no Sekai won't have any other episode it's 4 with an extra episode and 2 Drama CDs. But you know, just like Ala Alba that continued to Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, this series too should be continued to other OAD title since the story already reached another arc. (It's already Ostia...
  6. Rikulaw

    Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

    Well, yeah. I'm really sorry. Riki-san already noted me last night about that. But it's almost morning here at that time so I'm sleeping. I'll edit my post now. X< As an apology, I've uploaded the full cover on gallery. Be careful a bit because I'm not resizing it. (4464 x 2064 px) ^^a Once...
  7. Rikulaw

    Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

    If someone (that own a copy) notice, both of those hilarious story are back stage for The Rose Cross Journal 1 & 2 cover. Not the volume cover. (Someone remember? This very short newspaper of Black Order was first introduced in Reverse 2, though the name itself first used in Gray Ark) Both are...
  8. Rikulaw

    Autumn 2010 Colored Art Contest

    Magia Erebea Negi (Mahou Sensei Negima! Fanart) Apostles of Darkness (Mahou Sensei Negima! Fanart)
  9. Apostles of Darkness 2 Rz.jpg

    Apostles of Darkness 2 Rz.jpg

  10. Magia Erebea Negi Rz.jpg

    Magia Erebea Negi Rz.jpg

  11. Rikulaw

    Autumn 2010 Amateur Coloring Contest

    Nea and Allen (D.Gray-man) Repeated Tragedy (D.Gray-man)
  12. Repeated Tragedy.jpg

    Repeated Tragedy.jpg

  13. Nea and Allen.jpg

    Nea and Allen.jpg

  14. Rikulaw

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 311 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 310 Spoilers Yeah, don't know why he didn't post it here, but ANB got the spoiler on his blog here There's no Negima next week (the usual research break) and there's no shounen magazine in the week after so there's no Negima for 2 weeks... T.T Summary ...
  15. Rikulaw

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [Latest: 37]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [Latest: 29] Actually, the original Japanese tankoubon don't have a volume titles for it, and looks like the English titles are altered from the original title so there won't be a kanji for those titles except if you really want to translate them to Japanese...
Top