Recent content by rikutoy

  1. rikutoy

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 242 Raw? thanks so much! Now i can continue reading it XD
  2. rikutoy

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Mahou Sensei Negima 242 Raw? Hey, I've been reading this series since last week, and I think it's awesome. But yesterday, when I tried to download 242 raw, the link says the file was removed. (I read raw cus I am Japanese XD) So, can anyone re-upload it or tell me the other URL to download...
  3. rikutoy

    Support What do i do?

    Ok, so I was downloading this series of Manga today, and found few broken/expired external links of it. So what do I do when I find these? I mean, obviously we can't really ignore it because then there will be holes on the Manga series. Oh, and if this was kinda stupid question, I'm sry for...
Top