Recent content by Rinoninha

  1. Chapter Naruto 498 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 498 Spoiler Discussion OMG, that panel with young Kushina and young Minato is priceless!!! I love it!! Definitely, Kishi will make another gaiden (maybe after the series is finished?) with these two as the main characters.
  2. Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 486 Spoiler Pics & Summaries Or it's a typo, or ohana is a little perv today. This sentence: ナルト「何も背負わなくなりゃ アナルで本当に分かりあえら!」 is wrong, if you look at the picture you can see it says あの世 (the otherworld, the next world) and not アナル (anal).
  3. Chapter Naruto 486 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 486 Spoiler Discussion You're totally right. The best we can do right now is wait for Ohana. I've read many "simple and short" spoilers that sounded kinda lame but, in the end, the chapter was much better. So, be patient, guys! I can't say I like the idea of "double KO"...
  4. Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions 2ch has been hacked and it's still out >< I hope they fix it soon, because I expect a lot of next chapter... At last Naruto and Sasuke get to talk after many years!
  5. Chapter Naruto 482 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 482 Spoiler Discussion OMG, I didn't expect this :blink That was really unexpected! So Naruto will regain consciousness in this chapter, that's nice but... if he doesn't make up his mind before that... I think there is no point in makking him collapse like that (well, as a fangirl...
  6. Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 481 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Pic from ohana http://p.pita.st/?m=g2mrs2pr
  7. Chapter Naruto 480 Discussions

    Re: Naruto 480 Discussions / 481 Predictions It was a nice chapter, very good indeed (although I'm still biting my nails while waiting for Naruto :darn) I didn't expect Sasuke would stab Karin :blink Hopefully she'll die LOL Really, Sasuke is becoming a true evil character :blink I can't...
  8. Chapter Naruto 479 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 479 Discussion/480 Predictions Yep, I also think that's what Madara wants Sasuke to do. I only hope next chapter Kishi comes back to Naruto. Damn, due to holidays, Naruto has been left out too much time and I wanna know what happened to him:darn
  9. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    Yep, I think so. Maybe Kishimoto will show us in the next chapter Naruto's mental struggle and how he is crushed inside and how he'll resolve to ¿kill Sasuke? I CAN'T see Naruto saying that, I think he'll do whatever possible to stop Sasuke but without killing him.
  10. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    Yep, he lost his master and Konoha was almost detroyed (he almost transformed in Kyuubi too). I agree with you. I feel sorry for Naruto too, because some people think he deserves to be called "wuss", "crybaby" and so only because he had an anxiety attack... I think that's unfair. "Wow...
  11. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 476 Spoiler Discussion I totally agree! He's been through a lot lately, don't blame him for collapsing. I really enjoyed the scene when I read the script, it was like "This is unexpected and, at the same it, I love it!". Contrary to all of you, I want to congratulate Kishi...
  12. Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 476 Spoiler Pics and Summaries JAPANESE TO SPANISH FULL TRANSLATION Translated by me. 476 Sasuke contra Danzô Madara observa a Danzô y a Sasuke desde un lugar elevado. Los sharingan que hay incrustados en el brazo de Danzô empiezan a moverse. Karin, escondida en las sombras...
  13. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 476 Spoiler Discussion I TOTALLY agree with you. And I can't understand why so many people criticizes it, I think that's why Naruto, the manga itself, it's not the typical shonen (well, obviously it's a shonen, but normally the main character's weakness is not described as in...
  14. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 476 Spoiler Discussion It's not the first time that the last page of the chapter doesn't have the "End of chapter" at the end. Normally it is, but sometimes it's on the page before. I see there's many people criticizing Naruto for hyperventilating and collapsing... Well, IMO it...
Top