Recent content by rioshox

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions I think Kisame cannot defeat naruto now. It is mentioned that Naruto surpassed Jiraiya. And we know that Kisame cannot defeat Jiraiya one on one if I'm not mistaken.
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions For those thinking that naruto has limited jutsu, I believe that jiraiya thought naruto most of his jutsu. In a short time that they are together he was able to teach naruto rasengan. Can you imagine what jutsu's naruto can acquire from jiraiya if...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread The questions now is how was Jiraiya supposed to know Pain's secret?
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread how could the pain avoid amaterasu?
  5. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread because i've seen the scroll it came to me - remember jiraiya sealed amaterasu? maybe he found something about it and it will help naruto in fighting it.
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 428 Spoiler Discussion Thread Naruto uses kagebunshin to do rasengan and konohamaru executes it singlehandedly? that's quite terrible if the spoiler is tru.
  7. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions I dont think Tusanade will die, at least not yet. She mentioned that she cannot be killed in a battle during the fight of the 3 Sanins.
  8. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions I believe Tsunade thinks that Naruto deserves to see the one that kills his master.
Top