Recent content by Risa994

  1. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 484 Discussion/485 Predictions

    Finally a real ch of noblesse!!!! I'm gonna post the conversation between the werewolves if no one would later ^__^
  2. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 483 Discussion/484 Predictions

    SUMMARY :the chapter starts with rai knights talking abt how it must be difficult for noblesse losing his best friend and that person lived his life lonely ,the kids asking rai whereabouts and if he is alright and Regis telling them he is alright bc the chairman with him but they wonder why he...
  3. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 483 Discussion/484 Predictions

    My phone battery is dying, I will post a summary after charching it ^__^
  4. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 482 Discussion/483 Predictions

    The problem with noblesse that unlike the other shounen heroes raizel already strong and doesn't need to train to be much stronger which is boring but cool I kinda like it bc all the villains up until now are stupid and have underestimated him, give me someone as cool as the prev lord or his old...
  5. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 482 Discussion/483 Predictions

    Okay this is damn sad, rai once again lost a precious friend and filling his life force now by another person sacrifice not gonna make anyone happy, goodbye to all our expectations abt garda and muzaka being a couple and m-21 having muzakas' daughter heart, tbh I kind of expected this to happen...
  6. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 481 Discussion/482 Predictions

    The chapter is getting late in being updated these weeks we have to wait a little more to see it
  7. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 479 Discussion/480 Predictions

    If muzaka really plans to sacrifice himself in this battle and gives all his life force to rai then I'm not gonna like this bc I know this will make raizel more miserable and guilty :gwah
  8. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 479 Discussion/480 Predictions

    Never said the authors are taking a break, I just thought they would bt they didn't :( if they plan to end this season and start a new one then it usually takes two months break .
  9. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 479 Discussion/480 Predictions

    When I saw the ch was getting late in uploading it, I felt happy bc I thought the author is taking a break but now he had to over work himself and draw such a stupid chapter, why are you doing this for us, have no idea where this is going just like bleach after aizen arc everything felt boring...
  10. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 478 Discussion/479 Predictions

    The chapters have been going on the same routine for a while now, I'm so tired of seeing the same jokes being repeated over and over, noblesse srly need a long break now, the author need to start thinking how to bring back the old webtoon, and muzaka can just go die bc he is no longer worth the...
  11. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 477 Discussion/478 Predictions

    Check out my post above, I edited it and wrote a longer summary for who wants it :^_^
  12. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 477 Discussion/478 Predictions

    I honestly don't know bc we didn't see much flashbacks abt how her father was as a lord to compare the two ,rascreia is at a disadvantage form the start bc of her power lacking but I now she is better than her father in getting closer to raizel and the other nobles and giving the freedom to the...
  13. Risa994

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 477 Discussion/478 Predictions

    She wasn't rejected, rascreia started the conversation by telling rai that she is going back to lukadonia and rai asking her why now when getchul is still in the house and she answered that she had already planned to return today with him so when she is gone explain properly to the kids why she...
Top