Recent content by Rising Moon

  1. Rising Moon

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis 38 Discussion/Predictions

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis 38 Spoilers and Discussions Whee~, the raw! Thank you Rajin <3 Aww, Fuji cried ;___; Honestly, the reason why I love Fuji and Atobe more than other players that is because they both have their own style, not Synchro thing, I mean =-= yet they're still very strong...
  2. Rising Moon

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis 38 Discussion/Predictions

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis 38 Spoilers and Discussions Seems like Fuji requited Tezuka doing some weird things in their match, may be binding his eyes or something X_X Two Wings lost...... well, I just cant imagine that ;_____; both of them are really strong ;___; Awww, the raw~ I wanna read...
  3. Rising Moon

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 27 and 28 Discussion/Predictions

    Hm, dunno why but I have a feeling that the 5th court will lose and .. *clears throat* and no one can win a match ;_______; Just ... be awe of 3rd court's power !!! *get tomatoes on the face * ouch! Ah, does anyone notice Oni's racket ? It only has 2 strings, that's quite .. strange /:")...
  4. Rising Moon

    [PoT1] Top 5 Favorite Players

    1.Tezuka. 2.Fuji. 3.Atobe. 4.Sanada. 5.Shiraishi.
Top