Recent content by Rising Phoenix

  1. Rising Phoenix

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'm really hoping Noah's Notes survives. It's premise is pretty interesting and I liked the mc. The girl is a bit annoying and I don't really feel that the gyaru aspect adds anything to the story, but that can be changed with character development. For a first chapter though, I'd say it was the...
  2. Rising Phoenix

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'm still sad that Himedol never took off. I thought it was pretty good.
  3. Rising Phoenix

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I would love to see a delinquent manga be serialized in Jump, something like, Kyou Kara Ore Wa, Angel Densetsu, etc. Other than Beelzebub, there really haven't been any delinquent series lately and I would love to see the genre make a comeback.
  4. Rising Phoenix

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    I loved part 3 of Jojo. It's one of my favorite parts of Jojo. I felt like Phantom Blood was more like a prologue to the rest of the series. Battle Tendency, though Joseph Joestar is my favorite Jojo, I thought it wasn't anywhere near as good as part 3. Joseph was the best part about part 2, and...
  5. Rising Phoenix

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    This is a hard one, because I like so many series, but my top 5 Weekly Shonen Jump series would have to be 1: Gintama 2: Shokugeki no Soma 3: Jojo 4: Rurouni Kenshin 5: Yu Yu Hakusho
  6. Rising Phoenix

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    Naruto vs Sasuke is the natural end point of the series. Continuing past this would be like if they continued Bleach after the Aizen arc. Oh wait that did continue. I honestly would not be suprised if it got a sequel in Jump Next like Kuroko. Shueisha seems to be supporting Jump Next lately.
  7. Rising Phoenix

    Hello people of Mangahelpers

    The college I ended going to didn't have a tennis team :gwah. Otherwise I would have totally continued. What about you, what sports are you a fan of? Have you been on any sports teams?
  8. Rising Phoenix

    Hello people of Mangahelpers

    Yeah I'm a fan a baseball, basketball, and tennis. I played on my high school's tennis team back when I was in high school. My name is Trevor by the way.
  9. Rising Phoenix

    Hello people of Mangahelpers

    This post is my very first post here. You should all be honored that you get to read my first post. Nah i'm just kidding around. I love manga and anime, but that is kind of why I am here. My favorite manga are Gintama, The World God Only Knows, Major, and Shokugeki no Soma. Shonen manga is what...
Top